PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please

mamamia76
5th April 2012, 06:50
Hello everyone..just joined this site..i need some advice/information please..
My tier4 visa is expiring on the 17 of this month(april, 2012). I am about to apply for a new tier 4 visa for a degree level. Will I be considered overstayer in the uk if I stayed on even I still dont get the result?thanks

Terpe
5th April 2012, 08:28
.............. Will I be considered overstayer in the uk if I stayed on even I still dont get the result?thanks

I'm sure you already know the answer to that question.

Of course, if you continue to remain here in UK without a valid visa, you will be considered illegal. That's not a good immigration record to have is it? Think about all the opportunities you would be thowing away needlessly.

I would suggest you ugently organise a new CAS and tier 4 visa.
Your sponsors will need to show academic progression

mickcant
5th April 2012, 10:50
Hi mamamia76
Welcome to the forum, I hope you get sorted so you can remain here leagily:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

rusty
5th April 2012, 11:29
It looks as if you will have to leave and apply from outside the UK.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/studying/adult-students/applying-inside-uk/when-to-apply/

If your existing permission to stay has expired (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/studying/adult-students/applying-inside-uk/when-to-apply/#)

If you are already in the UK and your permission to stay expires more than 1 month before the start date of your proposed course of study, you must return overseas and apply from outside the UK. If you apply from inside the UK, we will refuse to extend your permission to stay.

Terpe
5th April 2012, 11:38
It looks as if you will have to leave and apply from outside the UK.

There is still a small window available for a new application. The current Visa does not expire until April 17th

I must admit though that time is very tight, especially with Easter almost upon use.

I do not think a visa will be approved without that CAS

Eyes O'Donnell
5th April 2012, 12:25
:meet-1: Welcome to the forum :) Good luck and I hope your situation turns out okay :) God bless