PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion

stevie c
7th April 2012, 19:13
Im currently watching the voice ....What are you guys opinion can it really rival the xfactor or do you detest both of them

Me i prefer the xfactor if i had to choose one

grahamw48
7th April 2012, 19:22
I'm not bothering with it...but will be watching Britain's got Talent later on ITV+1, after doing a quick shop at Tesco, while everyone else is watching those shows and not filling Tesco. :D

stevie c
7th April 2012, 19:25
I'm not bothering with it...but will be watching Britain's got Talent later on ITV+1, after doing a quick shop at Tesco, while everyone else is watching those shows and not filling Tesco. :D
Smart move Graham ...I never thought of that i may give it a go at my local sainsbury to beat the crowds :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
7th April 2012, 19:26
I missed it...... I have been to the farm shooting. Brought home 2 small easter bunnies for the cats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
7th April 2012, 19:29
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I missed it...... I have been to the farm shooting. Brought home 2 small easter bunnies for the cats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
7th April 2012, 19:29
Brainless dumbed down TV all these type of programmes have be grasping for the sickbag :D

I'm just gonna put on a DVD from Love Film Jeremy Clarkson - War Stories

grahamw48
7th April 2012, 19:34
Been racing my cars on Forza4 all afternoon...not seen any TV.

Hurtling around Suzuka F1 circuit in Japan in my Audi R8 Le Mans car....vroom vroom ! :D

stevie c
7th April 2012, 19:37

Hurtling around Suzuka F1 circuit in Japan in my Audi R8 Le Mans car....vroom vroom ! :D

Now your'e talking... Audi R8 what a super car....There is one currently being raffled at the lakeside shopping centre near to me. The tickets are on sale at £10 each :yikes:

Terpe
7th April 2012, 19:50
Sorry Steve, I've never seen it.
I have to be sorry twice coz I don't watch X-factor either

stevie c
7th April 2012, 19:54
Im forced to peter as the wife insists we watch it....But to be honest im not that interested in it...But anything to please the wife :doh:D

grahamw48
7th April 2012, 20:15
Now your'e talking... Audi R8 what a super car....There is one currently being raffled at the lakeside shopping centre near to me. The tickets are on sale at £10 each :yikes:

Not that one....the Le Mans sports racing car. If one of those is up for raffle, buy a ticket ! :D

...Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW26392AqJw&feature=relmfu

Tomorrow I'm off drag racing...for REAL. :)

stevie c
7th April 2012, 20:18
Not that one....the Le Mans sports racing car. If one of those is up for raffle, buy a ticket ! :D

...Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW26392AqJw&feature=relmfu

Tomorrow I'm off drag racing...for REAL. :)

Nice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
7th April 2012, 20:18
tthe voice take it or leave it, xfactor again the same but Em loves them, give me a good film anytime

imagine
8th April 2012, 02:14
Brainless dumbed down TV all these type of programmes have be grasping for the sickbag :D

I'm just gonna put on a DVD from Love Film Jeremy Clarkson - War Stories

have you tried anibiotics :icon_lol:

alanmf1
8th April 2012, 07:37
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
8th April 2012, 08:05
I like the voice. I appreciate the talent we have here. Arguably the best singing talent in the world. The voice is different because the judges do not vote on appearance.

joebloggs
8th April 2012, 08:38
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2126689/The-Voice-My-spiralling-mess-drugs-drin-Bo-Bruce.html

what :censored: me off is the sob stories and the music in the background :NoNo: sympathy votes :angry:

Ako Si Jamie
9th April 2012, 17:50
I watched The Voice for the first time last night. It was OK. I don't know why they have the emotional relatives like in the X Factor though. It's just annoying.

lastlid
9th April 2012, 20:34
Simon Cowell congratulates The Voice over ratings win

"Simon Cowell is also one of the judges on the Britain's Got Talent show
Simon Cowell has congratulated the BBC after The Voice was watched by more viewers than Britain's Got Talent over the weekend.

The music and media mogul praised BBC1 controller Danny Cohen and The Voice via Twitter".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17655723