PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

Rosie1958
8th April 2012, 07:46
Happy Easter everyone! Wishing you peace, hope and happiness today and every day :Jump:

Yesterday (Easter Saturday) we visited a lovely cathedral and an international market selling all types of scrumptious food. We would normally have a family dinner on Easter Day but as I am unable to cook at the moment due to having a large plaster cast on my leg, we are going to a local restaurant/ pretty country pub for lunch. After that, we will be visiting my brother in the nursing home.

So, how are you celebrating?

Rosie :)

RickyR
8th April 2012, 08:26
Happy Easter. The country pub lunch sounds tasty! :-) The best regards from all at FilipinoUK to your brother.

I've just watched videos of my children in Muscat running around the house on an Easter Egg hunt, although they've now headed out to the mall now.

I'm in Dubrovnik, Croatia this month, and believe there to be some events going on in the town, so will go and see whats happening! Also might fulfill my pork cravings with some ham, I never realised I missed it so much until I didn't eat it for 6 months!

raynaputi
8th April 2012, 08:37
Happy Easter everyone :Jump:..I'll just go to the church today and then would stay home and annoy Keith :xxgrinning--00xx3:..hahahaha :icon_lol:...or it's the other way around :doh :cwm24: :Rasp:

ynwa
8th April 2012, 14:48
Happy Easter all. Been to church this morning. Chillin in the sofa now watching football and family come around later for tea.

Nick30
8th April 2012, 16:01
Happy Easter to all on the forum. Don't eat too many Easter eggs lol.
We celebrate the resurrection of our Risen Lord Jesus Christ :)

Terpe
8th April 2012, 16:04
Happy Easter to all :Wave:

Lancashirelad
8th April 2012, 16:32
Happy Easter everyone!

We got up at 4:30 to go to the 5:30 service at Blackburn Cathedral, which is a lovely service as always, it was followed by a free Champagne and Bacon butty breakfast in the crypt. Later we went to a carboot bought a few strawberry and tomato plants, potted them out at lunchtime. I just watched the football while the wife is on Skype to her sister and then we are off to watch Titanic at the cinema :)

bigmarco
9th April 2012, 02:18
Yes a happy Easter to you all :Wave:

Kmg423
9th April 2012, 04:18
Happy Easter:Jump:

marikistin
10th April 2012, 12:01
Happy Easter everyone!!!!:)