PDA

View Full Version : My Application

STU3UK
28th June 2007, 07:50
I have been working hard on my application this past few weeks and in my opinion the application is looking a little thick with evidence currently.

Does anyone who has recently applied have any idea what sort of size application they are currently taking(Approx Pages etc)? And any genereal info about applying with the new system?

One area I could possibly cut down a bit in mine is aswell as having all of the Hotel Receipts/Boarding Passes etc I have also included the E-Receipts sent to my email when I booked them. Maybe these are expendable.

Finally, the accomodation situation is that im living with my parents. Thus far I have included a description of the property, its size and how it is big enough to accomodat another person etc etc, a Consent/Support Letter from parents, Letter from Building Society confirming house owned by parents and Powerpoint print out showing pics of houses and all rooms with dimensions. Does anyone who has been in a similar situation have any further ideas please?

Thanks Stuart

KeithD
28th June 2007, 09:06
You need PROOF of your relationship, not an encyclopedia. Just consider what you would need in a court of law to prove you've met, are in love, etc, and that's all you supply.

walesrob
28th June 2007, 09:22
Finally, the accomodation situation is that im living with my parents. Thus far I have included a description of the property, its size and how it is big enough to accomodat another person etc etc, a Consent/Support Letter from parents, Letter from Building Society confirming house owned by parents and Powerpoint print out showing pics of houses and all rooms with dimensions. Does anyone who has been in a similar situation have any further ideas please?

Thanks Stuart

Stuart, although its been 2 years since Elsa applied for her spouse visa, we are also in the same situation where we are both living at my folks' house.

Heres what I provided:
Picture of house, short description of house, a letter from my mother confirming its OK for us to stay, and that its only a temporary solution till we found our own place. I think that will be enough, theres no need for PowerPoint presentations and Building Society letters.

joebloggs
28th June 2007, 10:56
:xxgrinning--00xx3: i agree with rob and scouser keith,

i just sent a copy of the deeds, and a letter from me mom, saying house is big enuff, and she owns it outright, and we can stay as long as we want - rent free... but in the last batch of visa's, i also sent land reg docs, only becuase i found them lying around...

but then i know of many people who took pics of the house and rooms,,, so you might as well send them, the more evidence the better

Mrs Daddy
28th June 2007, 11:01
take it from the boss:D

KeithD
28th June 2007, 11:04
take it from the boss:D

Pardon :cwm24: :Sex:

Mrs Daddy
28th June 2007, 11:28
Pardon :cwm24: :Sex:

:yikes::action-smiley-081::NoNo::doh:censored::cwm24::furious3::cwm3::Cuckoo:

prettyd30
29th June 2007, 05:25
Hi!

I got 4 expanding envelops for all the documents including photocopies which im going to submit at VFS on 6 july @ 8:15am. All are in A4 size. The documents that I'm going to submit are: Passport of my fiance including the stamp pages, Evidence of Accomodation (Deed of Property, Property Details, Mortgage Statements), Financial Evidence (6 months bank statement of the business and bank statement of personal savings), Letter of Support from Julian, Julian's Birth cert., Evidence of Relationship (pictures, chat logs with screenshots of our conversation, scanned phone bill, scanned e-ticket, emails from his sister and greeting card from his parents), my birth certificate, other documents (CENOMAR, School credentials, NBI cert, passport certification), 1 passport size picture, application form, visa payment (deposit slip from bpi) and my passport. All documents of my fiance were certified by his solicitor.

Hope this wil help. Good Luck!

tiger@tigress
30th June 2007, 19:29
Hi!
I got 4 expanding envelops for all the documents including photocopies which im going to submit at VFS on 6 july @ 8:15am. All are in A4 size. The documents that I'm going to submit are: Passport of my fiance including the stamp pages, Evidence of Accomodation (Deed of Property, Property Details, Mortgage Statements), Financial Evidence (6 months bank statement of the business and bank statement of personal savings), Letter of Support from Julian, Julian's Birth cert., Evidence of Relationship (pictures, chat logs with screenshots of our conversation, scanned phone bill, scanned e-ticket, emails from his sister and greeting card from his parents), my birth certificate, other documents (CENOMAR, School credentials, NBI cert, passport certification), 1 passport size picture, application form, visa payment (deposit slip from bpi) and my passport. All documents of my fiance were certified by his solicitor.
Hope this wil help. Good Luck!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Goodluck :xxgrinning--00xx3: