PDA

View Full Version : Great News

febmary
10th April 2012, 16:07
Hi Guys,:Hellooo:

Just want to share the great news. My EEA Family Permit got approved!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Finally, got it today (April 10)

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you very much for all your valuable opinions, ideas, suggestions and concerns for making my application a success. Im so grateful to be a part of this friendly community:).I would be happy to share or anything I can help to other members.

Thank you! Maraming Salamat!Daghang Salamat!:):):):thankyou:

Great things will come to those who patiently waits!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
God is good, all the time!
:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

grahamw48
10th April 2012, 16:09
Congratulations ! :xxparty-smiley-050: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ana07cutiepie
10th April 2012, 16:24
wow!! omg!! time to celebrate te yippiee :)

so happy for you te, finally!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

share jud te g unsa nmo ky ako ang next applicant hehe :D

Terpe
10th April 2012, 16:41

Just want to share the great news. My EEA Family Permit got approved!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Finally, got it today (April 10)

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you very much for all your valuable opinions, ideas, suggestions and concerns for making my application a success. Im so grateful to be a part of this friendly community:).I would be happy to share or anything I can help to other members.

Thank you! Maraming Salamat!Daghang Salamat!:):):):thankyou:

Great things will come to those who patiently waits!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
God is good, all the time!
:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

Well done congratulations to both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
10th April 2012, 16:49
Thanks a lot again :xxgrinning--00xx3: for the warm greetings!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th April 2012, 16:53
febmary,
Can you just remind me again.
I think your husband is from Belfast right?
Is he dual British and Irish citizen?
Did he apply for Irish passport whilst living in Belfast?

Sorry for the questions, I just can't recall all the details and your case might just be the first that I personally get confirmed using that route.

mikey73
10th April 2012, 17:01
congratulations :Jump::Jump:

raynaputi
10th April 2012, 17:02
Congrats! :Jump:

stevie c
10th April 2012, 17:35
Brilliant congratulations :Jump:

alanmf1
10th April 2012, 17:49
Congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:

juvyjones28
10th April 2012, 18:02
really great news, congratulations :Jump::Wave:

Arthur Little
10th April 2012, 19:34

Ann ... I'm delighted! :BouncyHappy: Heartiest Congratulations.

I would be happy to share or anything I can help to other members.

:) That's a really kind offer, Ann ... :thankyou:

andy222
10th April 2012, 20:09
Its always great to hear this sort of news. Congrats to you both.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marikistin
10th April 2012, 23:31
congratulations am so happy for you!!!:)

marikistin
10th April 2012, 23:34
febmary,
Can you just remind me again.
I think your husband is from Belfast right?
Is he dual British and Irish citizen?
Did he apply for Irish passport whilst living in Belfast?

Sorry for the questions, I just can't recall all the details and your case might just be the first that I personally get confirmed using that route.

@ sir terpe, we used that route too like my husband has dual nationality, irish/british and we also got approved like febmary.

marikistin
10th April 2012, 23:34
sorry i didnt knw how to use the wrap quote

sexiimulditah
11th April 2012, 02:17
congratz feb......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marie
11th April 2012, 03:19
a big CONGRATULATIONS to you....God Bless always

febmary
11th April 2012, 08:03
Sir Terpe,

Yes, thanks for the valuable suggestion!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
My husband lives in Belfast, got an Irish/British passport. With a bit of luck, we try the EEA route and got approved. Same thing happen to Marikristin. We got the chance to meet in person when we submit our application last Feb 27. Thanks to the forum..you can meet friends along the way.

Looking forward to meet members who are around N. Ireland.:).

febmary
11th April 2012, 08:04
Thank you guys for all your support and congratulations...What a sigh of relief!:):xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

schnitzel
11th April 2012, 13:11
hello everyone im new here:Wave::Wave:

Terpe
11th April 2012, 14:08
hello everyone im new here:Wave::Wave:

You're not that new, you already posted way back 19 January 2012

can anyone help me please

hi im new in this site

marikistin
11th April 2012, 14:16
yep febmary and I were able to meet when we applied last feb 27., indeed the forum is also a channel to meet new friends.:)

febmary
11th April 2012, 15:07
Tin,

You are right...:):):). Friendships found!Thanks to the forum.

Miss Taurus
11th April 2012, 21:51
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Congrats:Jump:

Rosie1958
11th April 2012, 23:29
Fabulous news, congratulations Febmary!!!! :Jump::appl:

jayzel
17th April 2012, 18:54
great news mary am really happy for you both,,big grin here i just applied for my irish passport so i guess ill be going the EEA way god bless

febmary
18th April 2012, 06:36
Jayzel,

Goodluck in your future application!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mindyspears
20th April 2012, 00:07
Congratulations!

I was wondering if you could help me with my eea family permit application. my husband lives in belfast and is irish/british. my concern really is in filling up the application form. like what are you suppose to indicate on how long you intend to stay, when you intend to leave uk, should i indicate irish/british for my husband's nationality or just irish?

Hope you all can assist me.

febmary
22nd April 2012, 02:20
Congratulations!

I was wondering if you could help me with my eea family permit application. my husband lives in belfast and is irish/british. my concern really is in filling up the application form. like what are you suppose to indicate on how long you intend to stay, when you intend to leave uk, should i indicate irish/british for my husband's nationality or just irish?

Hope you all can assist me.

Hi Mindyspears,

I would like to help anyway I can. With regards to your query, We have all intentions to forever be together with our husband in UK, In the application form, I was able to put their for 5 years. The EEA visa is issued for 6 months. Though u may apply for a permanent residence once you are there. Any date will do. Just indicate your husband's irish nationality.

I think u can't PM me for now since your account is restricted access. If you can find my link in facebook or YM in the forum. We can chat from there.

Eyes O'Donnell
22nd April 2012, 05:20
Hi febmary :) Congratulations to you. This is great news indeed! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
22nd April 2012, 07:26
Hi febmary :) Congratulations to you. This is great news indeed! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Yes O' Donell...:xxgrinning--00xx3: Its an answered prayer. God is good.

mindyspears
26th April 2012, 17:13
Thank you so much febmary! :) Yes, I was wondering why I couldn't pm you. I hope it's ok with you if I add you to my YM so I can chat with you there. My YM handle will be mindyspears as well. Thanks again and hope to chat with you soon.

febmary
27th April 2012, 07:56
Thank you so much febmary! :) Yes, I was wondering why I couldn't pm you. I hope it's ok with you if I add you to my YM so I can chat with you there. My YM handle will be mindyspears as well. Thanks again and hope to chat with you soon.

No worries, I will add u in my YM. I think u need to have 15 posts in the forum, so u can access to PM somebody. :)

mindyspears
27th April 2012, 10:16
ty for adding me febmary... left u a long pm though :-s hope u got enough patience for all my questions. thanks again! :)

mindyspears
24th June 2012, 16:20
Hello again! I would just like to update that my EEA Family Permit got approved so thanks so much for all the help and hopefully I'll get a chance to see you around Belfast soon. :)

purple
24th June 2012, 17:10
:Jump::Jump::Jump: congratulations!!!

aronbabev
24th June 2012, 18:13
Congratulations Feb..!!!