PDA

View Full Version : debit card

Moy
11th April 2012, 21:10
is debit card( visa) by LYODS TSB Bank..is fine to use when paying ILR :rolleyes::)
i know its a silly question but just wanna make sure everything..and its a big amount to be taking out :cwm3: do we need to inform the bank before making the payment..we're using by post anyway..:):Wave:

stevie c
11th April 2012, 21:12
Moy just a thought can't you pay by the way of a cheque?:Erm:

Moy
11th April 2012, 21:15
Moy just a thought can't you pay by the way of a cheque?:Erm:

i dont think so stevie c;) i got only weeks to go..:cwm24: and if by cheque..how do we able to provide the cheque with that tiny time left i got:cwm3: any suggestion:rolleyes:

stevie c
11th April 2012, 21:19
Moy you just make a cheque payable to ukba then put it in with your documents then post it to ukba:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
11th April 2012, 21:21
Moy you just make a cheque payable to ukba then put it in with your documents then post it to ukba:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheque?? how?? i got only debit card..and my account wasnt been included with any cheque to be issue:rolleyes:

lastlid
11th April 2012, 21:24
Moy. I am not an expert but cant you just pay by debit card......I paid for a car a few years ago by NatWest Debit Card, for example. Assuming they will take a debit card....but surely they do?

Moy
11th April 2012, 21:28
Moy. I am not an expert but cant you just pay by debit card......I paid for a car a few years ago by NatWest Debit Card, for example. Assuming they will take a debit card....but surely they do?

am making sure am on right tract lastid thats why i posted my queries..we use debit card too in almost stuff we need like insurance..but am making sure that if some member here has done the same and has use same card and if its fine..:rolleyes:

raynaputi
11th April 2012, 21:31
Debit card is okay Moy..we used debit card to pay my FLR and after just 2 days of submitting the application, the visa fee was already deducted! (they're so quick when it comes to taking money :icon_lol:)..just inform your bank though ahead of time just in case so they know a big amount of money would be taken from your account. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
11th April 2012, 21:34
am making sure am on right tract lastid thats why i posted my quiries..we use debit card too in almost stuff we need like insurance..but am making sure that if some member here has done the same and has use same card and if its fine..:rolleyes:

I agree. You are right to check. I tried to pay a deposit on my apartment the other month by debit card and the estate agent didn't take debit cards....I dont keep a cheque book so had to pay in cash...grrr

Moy
11th April 2012, 21:35
Debit card is okay Moy..we used debit card to pay my FLR and after just 2 days of submitting the application, the visa fee was already deducted! (they're so quick when it comes to taking money :icon_lol:)..just inform your bank though ahead of time just in case so they know a big amount of money would be taken from your account. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ah:D thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3: for the prompt reply Rayna:xxgrinning--00xx3: if you dont mine what card did you used:)

ynwa
11th April 2012, 21:37
Hi Moy if you have limited time better use debit card because cheques takes days with that clearing thing especially with that huge amount of money. Just a suggestion.

Moy
11th April 2012, 21:38
Hi Moy if you have limited time better use debit card because cheques takes days with that clearing thing especially with that huge amount of money. Just a suggestion.

it is huge Ynwa:omg::rolleyes: i just hope my card would survive:D:bigcry::cwm24::)
thanks for replying:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

raynaputi
11th April 2012, 21:38
ah:D thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3: for the prompt reply Rayna:xxgrinning--00xx3: if you dont mine what card did you used:)

we used Halifax but I'm sure everything is just the same with Lloyds TSB so don't worry too much.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
11th April 2012, 21:40
we used Halifax but I'm sure everything is just the same with Lloyds TSB so don't worry too much.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3: am just worry in case there are delays but were making sure enough funds are being deposit:rolleyes: i hope:D:Jump:

malditako
12th April 2012, 08:45
is debit card( visa) by LYODS TSB Bank..is fine to use when paying ILR :rolleyes::)
i know its a silly question but just wanna make sure everything..and its a big amount to be taking out :cwm3: do we need to inform the bank before making the payment..were using by post anyway..:):Wave:

when is your visa expires Moy if u dont mind me asking? Mine is on august and we be applying for ilr end of May so am following your post :)

Moy
12th April 2012, 19:05
when is your visa expires Moy if u dont mind me asking? Mine is on august and we be applying for ilr end of May so am following your post :)
hello gparry2007:)
my visa is valid from 29th of March 2010 valid until 29th of June 2012
but i came here on the UK THE 20th of May 2010..so about the last week of this month April hopefully to apply:rolleyes: if im corrrect in my counting(for 28 days qualifying period:)) and if im wrong maybe someone could correct me:Jump::rolleyes:

careedee
12th April 2012, 20:30
hi moy! i am waiting for my ILR at the moment and we paid it using lloyds tsb last dec and yeah after 2 days they've deducted the payment.. but we phoned lloyds to let them know a big amount of money will be deducted just to avoid any problems... :)

Moy
12th April 2012, 20:41
hi moy! i am waiting for my ILR at the moment and we paid it using lloyds tsb last dec and yeah after 2 days they've deducted the payment.. but we phoned lloyds to let them know a big amount of money will be deducted just to avoid any problems... :)

hiya caredee:) thanks for the reply:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and yes will phone in advance to make sure its fine and all ready to go..better to be safe;) than sorry as it says:Jump:

btw Goodluck ith you application:) am sure you'll be fine..

careedee
12th April 2012, 20:51
u'r welcome moy! good luck to your application too, i hope you wont have to wait too long :)

Moy
12th April 2012, 21:00
i hope you wont have to wait too long

:rolleyes: we can only hope..your was dec..and possibly been in que for the past holidays:Jump:

Arthur Little
13th April 2012, 00:51
:) Yes, Ross ... as the others have said a debit card is fine. Just make sure you've ample funds in your Lloyds TSB bank account to cover the payment and all the very best with your application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
13th April 2012, 08:38
:) Yes, Ross ... as the others have said a debit card is fine. Just make sure you've ample funds in your Lloyds TSB bank account to cover the payment and all the very best with your application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Arthur:) :Jump:

stevie c
13th April 2012, 20:40
Good luck Moy im interested how you ilr unfolds as my Flor applies for her ilr in october

Moy
13th April 2012, 20:45
Good luck Moy im interested how you ilr unfolds as my Flor applies for her ilr in october

Thanks stevie c:icon_lol: am anxious already:cwm3:

stevie c
13th April 2012, 20:54
Thanks stevie c:icon_lol: am anxious already:cwm3:

I expect you are Moy i can only imagine how you are feeling...But im sure everything will be just fine :xxgrinning--00xx3: