PDA

View Full Version : Roma Filth Jailed

Dedworth
14th April 2012, 11:31
A family of Romanian pickpockets who stole from commuters to build palaces in their homeland were jailed yesterday by a judge who expressed his shock at the clan’s ‘deep-rooted criminality’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2129359/Pickpockets-palaces-Romanian-gipsy-family-deep-rooted-criminality-jailed.html#ixzz1s0dcCwhe

Predictable limpwristed sentences and search as much as I can the phrase "will be deported" doesn't appear in the article.

One more example as to why the UK is the destination of choice for the rest of the worlds scum

malchard888
14th April 2012, 15:00
Thats why the Irish contingent are here too as we all know, sentences are pathetic and hardly a deterrant considering the spoils to be had. This crime wave will continue until the government has the b:censored:s to change the law and give such scum double digit sentences, that might be the only way they learn that crime doesnt pay and this country wont put up with it.:cwm23:

stevie c
14th April 2012, 15:07
A family of Romanian pickpockets who stole from commuters to build palaces in their homeland were jailed yesterday by a judge who expressed his shock at the clan’s ‘deep-rooted criminality’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2129359/Pickpockets-palaces-Romanian-gipsy-family-deep-rooted-criminality-jailed.html#ixzz1s0dcCwhe

Predictable limpwristed sentences and search as much as I can the phrase "will be deported" doesn't appear in the article.

One more example as to why the UK is the destination of choice for the rest of the worlds scum

I couldn't agree more Ded:xxgrinning--00xx3:

The Authorities should round the whole lot up put them in a secure container & sail them back to thier country of birth :cwm23:

bigmarco
14th April 2012, 19:25
As I've said before Prison sentences should be kept to a minimum for these scum. They should all be rounded up and returned to their homeland. The majority of UKBA's resources should be used to get them out and keep them out. I just cant understand or comprehend how we can allow known criminals from abroad to stay here and whats more help them to stay here. Forget 3 strikes and your out I'd have 1 strike and off you go.

grahamw48
14th April 2012, 20:05
Totally agree.

Where's there's a will there's a way.

If some MPs were to have their pockets picked, houses burgled and wives or daughters raped things would soon change. :rolleyes:

andy222
14th April 2012, 20:13
So much for the EU. :doh

Dedworth
14th April 2012, 23:52
Other than no mention of deportation this is the very worrying part of the Mails report

Yesterday five members of the family were jailed for conspiracy to steal, but after an unusual plea bargain in the middle of their trial at Blackfriars Crown Court, some could walk free within weeks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2129359/Pickpockets-palaces-Romanian-gipsy-family-deep-rooted-criminality-jailed.html#ixzz1s3elODkg

grahamw48
15th April 2012, 00:48
This country is truly going to the dogs. :NoNo:

I can see another Bosnia scenario happening here a few years down the line, only on a much larger scale. :cwm3:

South-east boy
15th April 2012, 01:06
Did you see it on TV where they showed all the massive house they had built for their families back in Romania from they money they got from thieving and using our benefits?! No wonder this country owes so much money if give it away to people like this. A lot of foreigners know we are a soft touch and take full advantge of it!

grahamw48
15th April 2012, 11:02
Quite right.....and yes I saw the programme.

Damned disgrace it is. :angry:

andy222
15th April 2012, 17:40
Yes and they are trying to stop our partners coming here and we can support them.:doh

hawk
15th April 2012, 18:05
E=EVERY E=EURO C=CRIMINALS EEC:laugher:

andy222
15th April 2012, 18:09
E=EVERY E=EURO C=CRIMINALS EEC:laugher:

:laugher::laugher::laugher: