PDA

View Full Version : our london trip renew passport

stevewool
16th April 2012, 15:52
ell agreat weekend had , went to see great friends in northampton on saturday and stayed over what a great day had with such great company, sunday off we travelled to london, arrived at the hotel and the room was not ready so they upgraded us to exclusive room andthat includes free drinks and snacks ie breakfast and evening, so that was good, after checking in the room off we went on a trial run to the fillapino embassey, 40 minutes walk from the hotel which i thought wa good, nice walk round and back to the hotel for dinner, meet family ther and such a nice night was had , this morning up with the lark and out of th hotel for just around 8 and was outside the embassey for 8-50am and they opened the doors then in em went and at 10 am she was calling me its been done, new passport arranged and away we went window shopping and even brought some presents for em, aint life grand:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
16th April 2012, 15:54
ell agreat weekend had , went to see great friends in northampton on saturday and stayed over what a great day had with such great company, sunday off we travelled to london, arrived at the hotel and the room was not ready so they upgraded us to exclusive room andthat includes free drinks and snacks ie breakfast and evening, so that was good, after checking in the room off we went on a trial run to the fillapino embassey, 40 minutes walk from the hotel which i thought wa good, nice walk round and back to the hotel for dinner, meet family ther and such a nice night was had , this morning up with the lark and out of th hotel for just around 8 and was outside the embassey for 8-50am and they opened the doors then in em went and at 10 am she was calling me its been done, new passport arranged and away we went window shopping and even brought some presents for em, aint life grand:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Great. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

How was the trip to the art gallery?

grahamw48
16th April 2012, 16:11
Good to hear that everything went smoothly, and you both had an enjoyable trip Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
16th April 2012, 16:15
Glad it went well Steve & Em :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
16th April 2012, 16:18
waited for it to open but em rang before 10 so i never went in

stevewool
16th April 2012, 16:19
Glad it went well Steve & Em :xxgrinning--00xx3:

a great picture of vincent :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
16th April 2012, 16:24
makes you wonder when you have a little time to relax an watch the world go by, today sitting in trafalgar sq, sun shinning and not to many people about at first, then it starts o get a little crowded, people taking pictures smilling and having fun, nd then along comes a jerk, drunk or on drugs, dont get me wrong he was not doing anything just taking tourist for what he could,if they are that stupid well, he was laughing ad even singing to them after afew pennies or notes he was of to the next, just women he went too, i offen wonder what the tourist think of it all, so much history we have in out lands but what do the really think

grahamw48
16th April 2012, 16:53
I suppose it gives him something to do in between his signing-on days. :rolleyes:

If people didn't give to these beggars, they wouldn't be bothering the rest of us.

York is full of them, sitting around sad-faced under their blankets, complete with obligatory stray mutt. :NoNo:

bigmarco
17th April 2012, 02:43
Surprised it wasn't a Romanian with baby in her arms they love the West End

Dedworth
17th April 2012, 12:28
Surprised it wasn't a Romanian with baby in her arms they love the West End

You missed out the word "Drugged" before "baby" as you probably know this is what these vermin do to stop the babies crying

Dedworth
17th April 2012, 12:30
If people didn't give to these beggars, they wouldn't be bothering the rest of us.

Quite right same applies to Roma Big Issue sellers and illiterate Pikeys knocking on your door wanting to do your drive or trees. If no-one gave to these scumbags the problem would go away.