PDA

View Full Version : Help

ilang
18th April 2012, 09:11
I have been out of the UK for a while...I haven't seen or heard of my Filipino wife for over 20 years.She used to live in London..she would have been about 48 by now...Recently I learned she died about 4 years ago...She was known as Cookie,,her Maiden name was Faye Resol and was from Cagayan De Oro...Her married surname was Russell..She may have re-married and moved to the home counties.

Any information about her would be appreciated and a consideration offered for any expense incurred...She had some friends in the Essex area and worked in a London hotel..I've tried the usual channels but with no luck..Any suggestions that could help in finding her would be welcome.

Mr Russell tel XXXXXXXXXX.

Terpe
18th April 2012, 14:13
Hi Patrick,

I'm sorry, but I edited your phone number. It's really not a good idea to leave such information for too long on a public site.

You made your first posting on this (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/13819-Hi-information-please) back in 2009

Did you ever get any confirmation or further information?

If not, you might try here (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/search/db.aspx?dbid=7579)

If that doesn't help let me know. I'll do my best to help you.

Leen
18th April 2012, 15:05
I have been out of the UK for a while...I haven't seen or heard of my Filipino wife for over 20 years.She used to live in London..she would have been about 48 by now...Recently I learned she died about 4 years ago...She was known as Cookie,,her Maiden name was Faye Resol and was from Cagayan De Oro...Her married surname was Russell..She may have re-married and moved to the home counties.

Any information about her would be appreciated and a consideration offered for any expense incurred...She had some friends in the Essex area and worked in a London hotel..I've tried the usual channels but with no luck..Any suggestions that could help in finding her would be welcome.

Mr Russell tel XXXXXXXXXX.

Hello Mr.Russel i am from Cagayan de Oro,can you please specify her exact address in Carmen coz it's quite a big place.it will easier to ask,i got friends residing in Carmen and i will try asking them if they know the family name.

Anyway i hope you will find information about her...