PDA

View Full Version : employment contract

myliitlehaven07
21st April 2012, 08:11
Hi everyone more questions from me please, have anyone sent on their application a scan copy of their employment contract? yes, apart from not being able to get a stamped bank statements, my husband work does not provide the real copy of his employment contract will a scan copy will do?

Terpe
21st April 2012, 08:32
Hi everyone more questions from me please, have anyone sent on their application a scan copy of their employment contract? yes, apart from not being able to get a stamped bank statements, my husband work does not provide the real copy of his employment contract will a scan copy will do?

There is really no mandatory requirement from UKBA to submit an employment contract.
That is just one example of the many possible documents of evidence that you may choose to be used to support the financial aspects of the application.
If the employer can easily agree to a simple statement in letter format, that would also do the same job. Just indicating the date the employee started, job position held, pay details etc

The objective is to prove that the financial requirements needed by the UKBA can indeed be proven.

It's always up to the applicant and sponsor to decide how to comply and which specific documents are best to support their own individual circumstances.
If you have no reason or need to send the employment contract then why do it.

Concerning the bank statements, if you husband does not receive bank statements through the post he should be able to walk into the branch and request 6 months statements be printed off there and then and stamped. If the bank refuses he should speak with the manager. If all fails he should just place an order the past 6 months statements to be sent to him and pay any fees needed.
Obtaining banks statements is always possible.

Hope this helps you

mikey73
21st April 2012, 08:32
i asked my work to write a letter of proof of employment. it was on company headed paper and it had, my name and address details, job title, length of service, my yearly wage, address of my work as well. i included this with a copy of my contract.

myliitlehaven07
21st April 2012, 08:34
thanks terpe we already have ordered bank statements from natwest and we are still waiting again :((

myliitlehaven07
21st April 2012, 08:34
i asked my work to write a letter of proof of employment. it was on company headed paper and it had, my name and address details, job title, length of service, my yearly wage, address of my work as well. i included this with a copy of my contract.
thanks mikey73