PDA

View Full Version : The end but only the beginning

myliitlehaven07
3rd May 2012, 20:57
I am about to go to VFS today to submit all my documents. I know this is the end of paper works which had me running around the last few days photo copying printing etc. etc. and the beginning of waiting like the others here :doh I am quite nervous but here are the docs that I am submitting and hope f they are all okay:

TWO SET OF COPIES

VAF4A (and the rest of those forms they ask me fill out and signed)
Passport and previous passport off me and my husband
Letter of support from hubby
Letter of me
Marriage Certificate
Birth Certificate
TOEIC score certificate
CFO
4 months bank statements (our savings has decrease to 600 bec of the expenses for visa)
building society savings ( almost a thousand pounds)
shares snapshots online
1 year and 4 months worth of payslips
p60
employment contract
my credentials (cv, diploma, tro)
landlord letter
tenancy
rent book
house photos
letter off my sister and my brother in law and their passport and bank statements
letter of my in-laws and their passport
Photo timeline of me and my husband
E-tickets
Hotel and transportation receipts
Monthly remittances
email and chat copies
email and chat logs
mobile and video call logs
greeting cards

i know there are some others i might not be able to type here but these are at least the important ones am taking with me :) i hope i will be able to gather myself up as I did not have much sleep :cwm3:

Dedworth
3rd May 2012, 21:11
Good luck ! http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/images/smilies/crossed_fingers.gif

grahamw48
3rd May 2012, 21:17
Good luck from me too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
3rd May 2012, 21:20
I am about to go to VFS today to submit all my documents.

Good luck. You are up early....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
3rd May 2012, 22:18
Good luck with your application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aronbabev
4th May 2012, 02:06
Hi Mylittlehaven. i don't want to say good luck but I want to say "May the God bless u"..Hoping that your papers won't assign to the lazy one..lol..hehehe:D am joking..Prayers all we need,,:D

Eyes O'Donnell
4th May 2012, 02:18
Good luck with your application :)

Hoping that your papers won't assign to the lazy one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leen
4th May 2012, 02:54
good luck to your application:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

myliitlehaven07
4th May 2012, 11:26
hell guys thank you so much, I just done and submitted everything! i was :omg: when i got in the VFS there were LOADS of applicants in there! am so relieved i used the VIP service ( i was hoping there was a coffee there but only four can of soda lol) it did not take long for the vfs staff to check my papers only problem is that i have to wait another 30 minutes for the receipt. and the lady at the biometric seems to be in a rushed because she was doing things so fast!! as IN FAST!!! if i am using VIP should they nt at least make me feel comfortable first as soon as i got in?or am i just expecting too much CUSTOMER SERVICE?

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU KNOW, WHY UNTIL NOW I STILL DONT GET TEXT IF THE EMBASSY HAS MY PAPERS ALREADY ?

lastlid
4th May 2012, 12:49
hell guys thank you so much, I just done and submitted everything! i was :omg: when i got in the VFS there were LOADS of applicants in there! am so relieved i used the VIP service ( i was hoping there was a coffee there but only four can of soda lol) it did not take long for the vfs staff to check my papers only problem is that i have to wait another 30 minutes for the receipt. and the lady at the biometric seems to be in a rushed because she was doing things so fast!! as IN FAST!!! if i am using VIP should they nt at least make me feel comfortable first as soon as i got in?or am i just expecting too much CUSTOMER SERVICE?

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU KNOW, WHY UNTIL NOW I STILL DONT GET TEXT IF THE EMBASSY HAS MY PAPERS ALREADY ?

My wife got her first text the following day.

BTW when my wife went into the VIP route she was in and out in 20 minutes and she said it was quite comfortable, which is one of the reasons why we paid the extra....

Arthur Little
4th May 2012, 15:11
Goodluck & Godspeed with your *visa ... hopefully, you won't have to sit too long in your rocking chair :D waiting for *it to be delivered to your 'little haven'. :)

songz777
4th May 2012, 16:26
Yes I wish you all the best as I am sure I will be in this situation in the near future, nail biting etc.
Take care John

lastlid
4th May 2012, 16:27
Goodluck & Godspeed with your *visa ... hopefully, you won't have to sit too long in your rocking chair :D waiting for *it to be delivered to your 'little haven'. :)

:D Looks like Queen Elizabeth in a rocking chair....

CAT
4th May 2012, 19:01
:Jump:Goodluck!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: