PDA

View Full Version : Embassy saga continues

amy30
3rd May 2012, 23:24
Well i can say that after much emailing and a little grovelling i have managed to get an appointment to see the embassy officials. I am sure you will agree with me that the whole point of our superb forum is to give good advice through a high standard of knowledge or experience. Thank god we have such people as terpe ans steve r and many more, that do just that. The learning curb here is 1/ give as much notice to the embassy as you can. At least 14 days more if possible before you want appointment. 2/ have 5 preferred dates ready to offer them. 3/ xerox 2 copies of everything. They just check the originals against the copies and give you straight back. My problem now is my appointment is on the 14th i have to be out of the philippines by 19th may. So if they require a dna i might not have time to do it. Plus i will to extend the visa slightly. I did have a meeting with douglas patterson mbe the former consular in angeles city. Who told me because he organised my cni in march 2008 he is willing to sign my childrens passports when needed. He also hinted that a dna could be organised in the uk at a later date. I take it my wife and children would go to st lukes in manila i would go somewhere in uk. Has anyone come across anything like this before? Anyway i will sign off. But before i go there is rumours circulating here that an earthquake is due soon and its a big one. Somewhere along a fault between pangasanian and manila. The tv occasionaly mentions it. I cannot find any true explanations at the moment anywhere.
Sheldon