PDA

View Full Version : Helppppp please!!!!!!!!!!!!

schnitzel
4th May 2012, 10:29
:Help1::Help1::Help1:
I'm really confused I received an email to vfs this afternoon it says that"UNCLASSIFIED UK VISA APPLICATION" your visa despatched shortly what does it mean???
then I checked my tracking application it says that still in higher commision which one is accurate?
is anybody got their visa same message as mine??? please,please, please

aronbabev
4th May 2012, 10:49
I have the same message with you and tom you can receive an e-mail from vfs.saying that you can collect your docs.It means that your visa is granted,,

schnitzel
4th May 2012, 11:07
hello aronbabev :Wave:
thank you, did you get your visa already? did you check your tracking application aswell? because mine it says that still in the higher commision.

aronbabev
4th May 2012, 11:17
Yup and said that processed application return to courier..Just wait for a day and it will be change,,Schnitzel when are you going to book your flight?:)Please let me know..who knows I can fly with you..if God is willing..:D

schnitzel
4th May 2012, 11:46
still worried though :s how many days did you received your documents? do they send the documents during weekends? yeah no problem will let you know aronbabev :)

bigmarco
4th May 2012, 12:36
I have the same message with you and tom you can receive an e-mail from vfs.saying that you can collect your docs.It means that your visa is granted,,

Sorry don't wish to spoil any party here but you should wait until you get your visa. We received an Email from VFS saying our application was processed and documents were being returned. They returned the documents together with a refusal.
Please wait until you have the visa in your hand as we thought exactly the same as you.
I wish you both the very best of luck :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

John_10
4th May 2012, 13:06
Hi...I received also email this morning from vfs same message. How we wish it is a good result. We keep on praying GOD is good.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

schnitzel
4th May 2012, 13:54
Sorry don't wish to spoil any party here but you should wait until you get your visa. We received an Email from VFS saying our application was processed and documents were being returned. They returned the documents together with a refusal.
Please wait until you have the visa in your hand as we thought exactly the same as you.
I wish you both the very best of luck :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello bigmarco do you mind if i ask what is the reason why did they refused your wife visa??
still worried :(

schnitzel
4th May 2012, 13:55
Hi...I received also email this morning from vfs same message. How we wish it is a good result. We keep on praying GOD is good.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope we can get the good news :)

GraceAdam
4th May 2012, 14:15
Wahhhhh it looks like most of the people here are waiting to get a visa will be approved at the same time hehe and fly at the same time perhaps? ;) God bless everyone :) and Think positive x

schnitzel
4th May 2012, 14:21
thank you hopefully we can get a good news :) :)

zaxy
4th May 2012, 14:44
Good luck hope u get visa granted so you can be with your husband same for everyone else who waiting for their visa :)

schnitzel
4th May 2012, 15:06
hello :Hellooo:
thank you hope we can get the visa so we can be with our husband soon :)

John_10
4th May 2012, 15:11
hi could anyone tell me how long from geting the email from the vfs to receiving your docs back as they have to be signed for personaly.

lastlid
4th May 2012, 18:45
hi could anyone tell me how long from geting the email from the vfs to receiving your docs back as they have to be signed for personaly.
My wife thinks it was 3 days. She cant remember exactly and neither can I. Definitely not the following day, she said. She had to sign.

lastlid
4th May 2012, 18:48
..... your visa despatched shortly what does it mean???

This looks like it means they will be dispatching your visa to you soon.....

John_10
4th May 2012, 21:02
Thanks lastlid for the reply.
Its a bit frustrating for Maricris as she will have to take a week off work to wait for the papers to arrive.

lastlid
4th May 2012, 21:07
Thanks lastlid for the reply.
Its a bit frustrating for Maricris as she will have to take a week off work to wait for the papers to arrive.

Oh. I see what you mean.....(you could have opted for not having them delivered) :doh

aronbabev
5th May 2012, 00:14
3 days John_10...:D for metro manila delivery will be 24 to 48 hours/Provincial delivery will be 48 to 72 days..!!!:Jump::Jump:

Arthur Little
5th May 2012, 00:31
I received an email to vfs this afternoon it says that"UNCLASSIFIED UK VISA APPLICATION" your visa despatched shortly what does it mean???

What it SAYS ... :yeahthat:! Congratulations.

aronbabev
5th May 2012, 03:17
Thanks Arthur Little and for this informative forum..For all the best for us gave back all the Glory to God..@Big Marco e-mail from U.K hub and VFS are different,as far I have known the VFS never knows the result.they just inform applicant when their papers are ready for collection,.:) God bless too all of us always..

lastlid
5th May 2012, 07:53
Thanks Arthur Little and for this informative forum..For all the best for us gave back all the Glory to God..@Big Marco e-mail from U.K hub and VFS are different,as far I have known the VFS never knows the result.they just inform applicant when their papers are ready for collection,.:) God bless too all of us always..

This appears to be so. My wife never did get a message saying the visa had been issued or dispatched, no mention of the word visa but she still got the visa. The only message she got was that her application was being returned which I believe came from VFS. The key, if you get any messages, is in the wording. It does exactly what it says on the tin......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR2Ox4HWaXM

schnitzel
8th May 2012, 06:29
hello everyone question how many days did you receive the e-mail from vfs? only received the email from uk hub that my visa will be despatched shortly. really nervous because until now I haven't receive the email from vfs that my doc will be despatched to courier
hope someone can help me. Thank you!!!!

John_10
9th May 2012, 03:37
Hi Schnitzel.. I received email from vfs May 4,2012 that my visa will be dispatched shortly. Then, the 2nd email I received again together with text from vfs May 8,2012 that my visa will be endorsed via courier 2GO Aboitiz so, I am expecting this coming friday or saturday. Hope I have a good result.:)
By the way congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:

schnitzel
9th May 2012, 08:06
hello everyone want to say thank you :)
I got my visa today so happy finally :Jump::Jump:
john_10 congrats in advance too

Leen
9th May 2012, 08:29
congrats schnitzel:xxgrinning--00xx3:,wish u luck in ur new life in UK.enjoy PI while ur still here:)

aronbabev
9th May 2012, 09:00
Congratzz Shnitzel!!! Lets celebrate for our Visa Granted!!! Glory to God!!! :Jump: :Jump: :Jump: :Jump:

John_10
9th May 2012, 09:28
Congrats schnitzel:Jump::Jump::Jump:

chaloleen
29th June 2012, 14:14
hi everyone,

i find everybody in this page was very helpful.
my question is, my kids and mother got their visa already and they intend to leave Philippines july 26 or 27, but the date on travel permit was july 12 is there any possibility that they might be onhold in the immigration or airport on both countries?
thank you

grahamw48
29th June 2012, 14:42
Isn't the permit valid for a few weeks (or months) though ?:Erm:

Needs checking.

SimonandKathy
11th July 2012, 16:05
Hi everyone. I'm sure your all aware of the new regulation changes thatcame into effect on Monday 9th july. However my wife was able to submit our application this saturday on the the 7th July.
However today being the 11th July she recieved both the messages mentioned in this forum, the one below seems to be from the Visa office itsself
From: "MANILVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk" <MANILVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk>
To: address removed for safety
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:12 AM
Subject: UNCLASSIFIED: UK Visa Application: UKBA-Manila Visa Hub (Ref: 774614)

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.
I does appear to say that her visa will be dispatched to her in the next few days. Has anyone else had there visa granted so quickly??

Terpe
12th July 2012, 08:33
Well seems like a time for celebration. With such worded messages from UKBA it's pretty sure that the visa is indeed on it's way. :Jump:

Yes, even on the forum we have seen decisions being made as fast as 1 day for settlement visa's.
Others have suffered anxious waits of weeks.
Don't know exactly why other than an uncomplicated well presented "standard" application is much easier for caseworkers and ECO's to tick their boxes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Let us know when your wife actually holds the passport and visa

ReemaOwens
12th July 2012, 09:00
Wow :omg: very fast! Congratulations in advance! hopefully my papers will be approved soon too though i know its already in the Isle of man because the immigration called my husband that my papers arrived yesterday..so im really freakin' nervous now yayyy..

SimonandKathy
13th July 2012, 08:52
Hello everyone again, I want to firstly wish everyone waiting for thier visa good luck, and secondly thank you all here for posting your experiances.
Kathy went to the VFS office to collect her documents yesterday and the Visa was printed in her passport :veryhappy: we still have to wait till October 11th before she can entre the UK as we thought it would take 3 months to clear the proccess we put on the application form she intended to entre the UK in October, just a heads up for anyone in a rush.
Once again I would like to wish you all good luck and I hope you experience the euphoria when you see the visa in your passport of your partner tells you they have.

Maraming salamat....

febmary
13th July 2012, 08:59
Hello everyone again, I want to firstly wish everyone waiting for thier visa good luck, and secondly thank you all here for posting your experiances.
Kathy went to the VFS office to collect her documents yesterday and the Visa was printed in her passport :veryhappy: we still have to wait till October 11th before she can entre the UK as we thought it would take 3 months to clear the proccess we put on the application form she intended to entre the UK in October, just a heads up for anyone in a rush.
Once again I would like to wish you all good luck and I hope you experience the euphoria when you see the visa in your passport of your partner tells you they have.

Maraming salamat....

Congratulations. Time passes so quickly so don't count to much for the time to come. With me I've waited for 3 mos to get to Uk so I can settle my Mum's birthday last June, though I was approved last April. Your wife will have to enjoy the rest of the days in the Phils to spend with family and friends.

It's worth to wait for some reasons.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rosa
13th July 2012, 11:56
Congratulations to all who got their visas & good luck to those awaiting decisions.

Can anyone tell me why some get messages that their applications & visas are ready for collection & others get messages saying decision has been reached & applications can be collected from; etc?

Our message this morning said decision has been reached & applications will be returned by courier. From what I read in this thread that same message contained a refusal for one couple & a visa for another. Doesn't make sense & I'm on tenterhooks waiting & wondering.

The good part is it was very quick, one week from putting in applications. I provided lots of evidence & everything in folders, clearly labelled & well organised :ReadIt:...not like me to be so organised btw :NoNo: :icon_lol:

Thanks in advance & apologies if 2 posts appear but earlier one was a while ago & not sure if I clicked reply button :doh

Rosa

Terpe
13th July 2012, 12:58
Good luck, all fingers crossed here:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rosa
13th July 2012, 13:36
Thanks Terpe much appreciated.
Haven't posted in a while, been all systems go trying to get visa app in before July 9th & checking papers & apps so many times went googgle-eyed :Cuckoo: looking after 2 gorgeous but hard work little'uns etc. Hardly slept for a month!

But back to the plot...Any idea why they tell some people they have visa & others they've reached a decision? Is it to do with UKBA or is it individual visa app centres how they word their messages?

Cheers.

Terpe
13th July 2012, 14:15
Thanks Terpe much appreciated.
Haven't posted in a while, been all systems go trying to get visa app in before July 9th & checking papers & apps so many times went googgle-eyed :Cuckoo: looking after 2 gorgeous but hard work little'uns etc. Hardly slept for a month!

But back to the plot...Any idea why they tell some people they have visa & others they've reached a decision? Is it to do with UKBA or is it individual visa app centres how they word their messages?

Cheers.

These are all automated messages. Means someone somewhere hits the button.

To be honest I'm not sure why some people receive a message from UKBA and others do not. It could be some box that the applicant ticks or it could just be if the ECO or caseworker actually presses the 'message button'. Not everyone receives any message from UKBA.
VFS messages never contain any indication of the result simply because they simply don't know. UKBA never tell anyone other than the applicant of the result.

rosa
13th July 2012, 14:50
Thanks again Terpe. Our message was from VFS, I'd booked VIP Premium Service appts for my daughter-in-law & grandchild & SMS text was part of the service. If they don't know result & send same message to everyone then I can stop worrying.

:) Ur a star :xxgrinning--00xx3: