PDA

View Full Version : Well thats it folks

brinormeg
4th May 2012, 20:05
Flights booked…..
Advance marriage sorted out (had to pay double because we didn’t want to wait the 11 posting days before hand)
Embassy appointment for CNI booked
Will still be collating information for her visa up until I leave for the Philippines on the 31st May:D

But what do you think of our chances of visa being issued on your experiences???????

Met through our work 2 years ago! Started going out within a few months until she had to leave to return to the phil end of March this year!
Have photographs of us together at various parties, Halloween parties, work events, her with my family for Christmas dinner, etc over the last year at least!
Loads of text, email and more recently instant messages all day every day for the last few months!
Facebook pages printed including conversations photographs of us together etc going back over 6 months!
Reference to our Google video chats constantly (at all unearthly hours)!
Proof in the form of bills that while she was staying in a company flat up until the date she left I had my BT vision,phone etc transferred there.And I basically lived there too as a couple!
Lease agreement she stayed there at the time until she left.
Letter from landlord that myself and kingy can have sole tenancy the company 3 bedroom house on acceptance of her visa!
Letter from her previous manager stating that there is a position of employment for her at the same company (same as me) on her return!

Now the bad news…I’m staying back in my parents house at the moment until her return! Could this be an issue considering I have a letter stating we have a house to stay in on her return?

Money and savings! Unfortunately my bank balance is very low after having to pay for all the wedding arrangements, flights etc! Although still in regular employment, I don’t earn a high wage under £17,000 and really to live comfortably we did plan she accepts a job at her old work again so we will both be earning! And as said earlier we do have proof of the job offer!

Lastly…I think I read somewhere that you can have a kind of 3rd sponsor?
Does this have to be a family member?
Do they have to live in the UK?
Her parents are relatively wealthy and would help but aren’t in the UK!

ConfusedMe
4th May 2012, 23:57
You are so accurate and detailed about your application. Everything will be fine.:)

I don't have 3rd sponsor in my application. Regarding finances, a lot of applicants, including myself, applied for visa without work. Just make sure you prove that you can support both of you. I think the wedding booking and your other expenses are good documents to show them where your money went. It's a plus as well that your girl is coming back with job waiting for her

jin1234i
21st May 2012, 10:05
He is known for his signature line at the end of each short.

Arthur Little
21st May 2012, 10:42
He is known for his signature line at the end of each short.

To whom are you referring? :Erm: ...