PDA

View Full Version : Airport brawl reveals lack of CCTVs

lastlid
8th May 2012, 21:48
Airport brawl reveals lack of CCTVs
By Rainier Allan Ronda (The Philippine Star) Updated May 09, 2012 12:00 AM Comments (6)

MANILA, Philippines - " Transportation and Communications Secretary Manuel Roxas II yesterday said that the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3, site of the brawl between Inquirer columnist Ramon Tulfo and actor Raymart Santiago, did not have a closed-circuit television (CCTV) camera system that could have recorded the incident.

The revelation came as the lawyer of Santiago and wife Claudine Barretto is set to file today before the Pasay City Prosecutor’s Office criminal cases of physical injuries and child abuse against the columnist for allegedly kicking the latter in front of her children.

Roxas said that the CCTV system was among the 23 systems that were not installed by NAIA Terminal 3 building sub-contractor Takenaka Corp., due to legal cases over the construction of the facility".

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=805029&publicationSubCategoryId=63

juvyjones28
8th May 2012, 21:50
Yes, what a shame. :cwm3::NoNo:

grahamw48
8th May 2012, 22:08
'Brawl' ? :Erm:

I was expecting at least 10 people to be involved. :icon_lol:

Love the sensationalist reporting in the Filipino press.

I think they should have the CCTV in the President's Palace and govt. offices so the squatters can see where all the money is going. :)

tanga
10th May 2012, 08:41
For the last three days this story has taken up at least 25% of the evening news on TV. The resumed Impeachment trial got less coverage

lastlid
10th May 2012, 08:52
For the last three days this story has taken up at least 25% of the evening news on TV. The resumed Impeachment trial got less coverage

Mrs Lastlid found it riveting.

grahamw48
10th May 2012, 09:19
There are some things about our loved ones that we will just never understand. :D

lastlid
10th May 2012, 19:48
There are some things about our loved ones that we will just never understand. :D

Yes. My wife enjoys Face to Face, for example....:icon_lol:

grahamw48
10th May 2012, 23:52
Yes. My wife enjoys Face to Face, for example....:icon_lol:

No, I'm not going to ask... :Erm:

:D