PDA

View Full Version : Can we celebrate

patrickm1978
11th May 2012, 08:18
Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

Rotsen got this e mail today so please god make it be her visa

melovesengland
11th May 2012, 08:21
Ohhh I just hope she got her VISA then it will be a big party2x!!! Wishing LOADS of luck to you both! :Jump::Wave:

-waiting or mine still. :)

lastlid
11th May 2012, 08:35
Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

Its looking good. And not such a long wait for you.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
11th May 2012, 08:59

hi patrick,

Just talked to rotsen a while ago. I told her to keep hoping and wishing for a good result. Just wait for the visa to come and u will surely have to celebrate. Not so long to wait for now....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

juvyjones28
11th May 2012, 09:15
It is approved now, Congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

patrickm1978
11th May 2012, 09:19
I am so excited it's been so hard all this waiting the stress depression will all be worth it when I can be reunited with rotsen, I would love to book a flight just now but think I'll wait until her passport arrives besides she must get some sticker from CFO

Miss Taurus
11th May 2012, 09:21

wow! congrats both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
11th May 2012, 09:21
Congrats! :Jump:

Kmg423
11th May 2012, 10:26
Hi patrick Congrats in advance...:Jump:

I just received my visa today after i received that same email on May 8...

:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th May 2012, 10:48
Your visa will be despatched shortly.

:yeahthat: means exactly what it says ...

... it WILL be, Patrick ... no doubt about it! So you CAN, indeed, "dig out the glad rags" and prepare for :xxparty-smiley-050:

Congratulations in advance to you & Rotsen. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

John_10
11th May 2012, 11:50
Congratulation in advance wishing you both luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aronbabev
11th May 2012, 13:05
Congratulations Patrickm1978 :Jump: :Jump:

stevie c
11th May 2012, 13:13
Congratulations it certainly looks like an approval :Jump:

Dedworth
11th May 2012, 14:58
:appl:

bigmarco
11th May 2012, 15:14
Congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th May 2012, 15:27
looks like Congratulations are in order :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mary_drew
11th May 2012, 18:41
wow congratulations in advance patrick! :Jump:

iamghee
11th May 2012, 19:30

Congratulations Patrick :appl::REDancedancer08:

Dave0555
15th May 2012, 12:43
Hi Patrickm1978 we got the same e-mail this morning, 8 weeks after submitting the application. It means you have been successful!!!!! Just wondered where you come from?

I am a Newtownards man myself although I live in Kent now.

Congratulations by the way - to us both.

Dave and Lolita

Miss Taurus
15th May 2012, 13:42
Hi Patrickm1978 we got the same e-mail this morning, 8 weeks after submitting the application. It means you have been successful!!!!! Just wondered where you come from?

I am a Newtownards man myself although I live in Kent now.

Congratulations by the way - to us both.

Dave and Lolita
Congrats Dave and Lolita &patrickm:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikedlv
23rd May 2012, 11:52
Hi guys!

I got the same email just today and I called up VFS to inquire if this was an assurance that I got the settlement visa. Unfortunately it doesnt mean you got the visa. You'll have to wait for a few days till you get your passport to know for sure. I was so annoyed on how they send you a wrong email saying "your VISA will be shipped ...". Now I'll have to wait in suspense for 3 agonizing days! :( Has anyone got the email but got denied? Would really wana know ahead rather than wait for later. hehe! Thanks!

MIke

Kmg423
23rd May 2012, 16:34
everybody that has an email from UK HUB saying that " you visa will be despatched shortly" means your application has been approved...VFS has nothing to do with it yet...VFS will received the visa and the docs and VFS will text or email you if you can pick up your docs or visa application result..

I received those kind of messages and fortunately after 3 days i got my passport with my visa stamped in it...

I will fly with my wife and son this SATURDAY....been busy lately preparing things and attending seminar to get the CFO sticker...:Jump:

smileyangel
23rd May 2012, 19:05
Congrats Patrick! I wish I could get the same message too very soon. Been waiting for 5 weeks now but no email yet from them and when I tracked my application status, it says it was still under process :NoNo:

mikedlv
23rd May 2012, 22:54
everybody that has an email from UK HUB saying that " you visa will be despatched shortly" means your application has been approved...VFS has nothing to do with it yet...VFS will received the visa and the docs and VFS will text or email you if you can pick up your docs or visa application result..

I received those kind of messages and fortunately after 3 days i got my passport with my visa stamped in it...

I will fly with my wife and son this SATURDAY....been busy lately preparing things and attending seminar to get the CFO sticker...:Jump:

Wow!! So this means its been approved? omg! its time to celebrate then!! :) I called VFS and asked them and they said it was an error on their side. Initially, I thought that I got the VISA but when I called, i got disappointed. Fortunately for me, you cleared that up and I should start celebrating! haha! thanks thanks and have a safe flight! :)

Mike

myliitlehaven07
24th May 2012, 06:27
Congrats Patrick! I wish I could get the same message too very soon. Been waiting for 5 weeks now but no email yet from them and when I tracked my application status, it says it was still under process :NoNo:

hi smileyangel, when did you apply for a spouse visa? did you apply around april? if then, i dont understand why the UKBA page has updated their processing time for april already??:doh

Kmg423
24th May 2012, 15:02
congrats in advance mike 1:xxgrinning--00xx3:

smileyangel
7th June 2012, 12:24
hi smileyangel, when did you apply for a spouse visa? did you apply around april? if then, i dont understand why the UKBA page has updated their processing time for april already??:doh
Hi! mylittleheaven, yes, I lodged my application April 19, and after 7 weeks I got an email from UKBA-Manila Hub. Goodluck with your visa application, i know very soon you will finally hear from them too! :xxgrinning--00xx3: