PDA

View Full Version : FLR (M) timeframe??

han
12th May 2012, 12:01
:sunshine: here in grantshouse east lothian i hope you guys having a great day as well!! :)

right, I just wanna know, :idea::idea: if I am still in the right timeframe.
30 Jan 2012 -posted (coz premium quite pricey) my FLR application.
21 March 2012- had biometric one of the New castles post office.

since then, haven't heared anything, and it's now 12 of May.
I understand that perhaps many applicants due to Olympics. but really to be honest i'm starting to worry 'bout it been 3mos now.

Anyone here in the UK still waiting for your visa?
:pray::pray::pray: i hope things will be alright.
thanks

joebloggs
12th May 2012, 12:27
as long as they took your money out of your account your ok, its seems its taking longer and longer now to process apps in the UK, maybe partly due to the Olympics more likely due to staff cuts at UKBA :angry:

if there was anything wrong or they needed further information they would have contacted you by now.. so stop worrying and it shouldn't be much longer..

han
12th May 2012, 12:37
as long as they took your money out of your account your ok, .

joebloggs thanks for your reply. Yes indeed they took it, 1st week of Feb.

I am positive that I will get it this month.. oh please... :please::please::please:

raynaputi
12th May 2012, 16:26
I'm waiting for mine too..it's almost 7 weeks now of waiting..:doh

han
12th May 2012, 18:12
:Wave: raynaputi!!!

if may i ask, are you also applying for FLR?
if so are you done with biometrics?
did you post it- or you used premium service?

I can relate the feeling of waiting.. you 7-weeks.
And me 14-weeks now.
patience.. patience..
:pray::pray:

joebloggs
12th May 2012, 18:21
if you've been waiting 13wks, i dont think you will be waiting much longer, as after 3months you can ask UKBA why they are taking so long :angry:

raynaputi
12th May 2012, 19:24
:Wave: raynaputi!!!

if may i ask, are you also applying for FLR?
if so are you done with biometrics?
did you post it- or you used premium service?

I can relate the feeling of waiting.. you 7-weeks.
And me 14-weeks now.
patience.. patience..
:pray::pray:

I applied by post and they got it on 27th March..I got my letter for Biometrics a week after and I did it that same week..after that, all I do now is just wait.. :doh:NoNo:

han
22nd May 2012, 08:48
:Wave: joebloggs

week ago I posted this thread, and until now no visa yet.
I am thinkin of calling them just to ask any updates., I wonder if I am allowed to do that.
If you don't mind, may I know if you know the number where I can inquire.?

Thank you.

han
22nd May 2012, 08:50
:Wave: raynaputi..

Any updates 'bout your application??
Eehh... it's hard.. keep on thinkin 'bout it everyday..
-sigh-

thanks...

raynaputi
22nd May 2012, 09:40
:Wave: raynaputi..

Any updates 'bout your application??
Eehh... it's hard.. keep on thinkin 'bout it everyday..
-sigh-

thanks...

no updates yet han..it's already 8 weeks for me..:doh

han
22nd May 2012, 11:47
:Wave: raynaputi,

thanks for the reply.
everyday I am checking here.. so excited to know who got there visas.
but it seems everyone still on waiting mode.
anyways- we will keep our spirit up!

please..please...

belle29
22nd May 2012, 12:39
Hiya can i just ask something what is the biometric for? I will apply for ILR on november this year. thanks

raynaputi
22nd May 2012, 12:47
Hiya can i just ask something what is the biometric for? I will apply for ILR on november this year. thanks

Go to this thread... http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/37369-Biometrics

belle29
22nd May 2012, 12:49

malchard888
22nd May 2012, 14:02
My wife applied about 3 weeks ago and did the biometrics last week so judging by the forum we have maybe a couple of months wait still whilst the UKBA get their finger out. Its amazing though if you pay an additional £300 they can do it same day while you wait, yet paying what is essentially an eye watering £561 rip off, they can stretch the process out for months which can cause a lot of anxiety even if it is usually just a formality.:cwm23:

han
22nd May 2012, 19:20
My wife applied about 3 weeks ago and did the biometrics last week so judging by the forum we have maybe a couple of months wait still whilst the UKBA get their finger out. Its amazing though if you pay an additional £300 they can do it same day while you wait, yet paying what is essentially an eye watering £561 rip off, they can stretch the process out for months which can cause a lot of anxiety even if it is usually just a formality.:cwm23:

:Wave: there,..
good luck to all of us.
i did mine through post-
My husband and I are not expecting this long, process..
but you know.. we can't do anything at the moment just keep on waiting.
we will Just hope and pray things will be alright..

cheers..

alanp
22nd May 2012, 19:33
it can take up to 6 months for them to process it and they will not tell you anything until after 6months are up if you ring them up all the say is you can write in and ask for an update. my wife has been waiting over 4 months just for a new bio metric residents card as she changed her surname to mine we wrote to them 3 weeks ago and still not got a reply :angry:

han
22nd May 2012, 19:38
:Wave: alanp,

wow... :cwm24: 6 months, then no updates...
really... this is causing me stress, everyday i think 'bout it.
i'm just happy my husband and his family just kept on telling me, it will come.
-sigh- oh well... stay strong!!

cheers...

MissAna
28th June 2012, 00:33
hi to all!!! :Wave: i applied for FLR on May 30th and recieved a letter on June 18th that my application will be passed to a casework unit.
i haven't receive any letter about getting the biometrics thing. still waiting for it.

honestly, i am getting nervous , i know its too early for that but would it be possible that your FLR application will not be granted?

how long will it takes for the decision to be made on this application?

malchard888
28th June 2012, 07:46
We have been waiting 2 1/2 months now using the postal FLR, they were quick to request the biometrics but since then nothing further from them. It appears that the main point is that as long as u have evidence that they have taken the money then there is nothing to worry about but what I do find annoying is that they have had my Uk passport now for this length of time so if I needed a business trip overseas in the meantime then I would have a big problem. :cwm23:

Bluebirdjones
28th June 2012, 08:33
what I do find annoying is that they have had my Uk passport now for this length of time so if I needed a business trip overseas

You can request your (British) passport back..... they're not too happy about it, but you should get it within 5-7days.