PDA

View Full Version : New thread????

KeithD
7th July 2007, 08:55
I've added a new thread on 'Computer Help', works very well on my other forums, and saves folk a lot of money.

I was also thinking of a 'Daily Blog' thread, were folk can post about what they are up to, how the relationship is, what they've been talking about, etc, etc........obviosuly it would need folk to use it for it to work though :doh

Mrs Daddy
7th July 2007, 10:02
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
7th July 2007, 10:20
Great go for it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
8th July 2007, 10:44
I've added a new thread on 'Computer Help', works very well on my other forums, and saves folk a lot of money.

I was also thinking of a 'Daily Blog' thread, were folk can post about what they are up to, how the relationship is, what they've been talking about, etc, etc........obviosuly it would need folk to use it for it to work though :doh

:xxgrinning--00xx3:GOSSIP THREAD!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

andypaul
8th July 2007, 17:21

I think the blog idea would be real intresting would help people going though the process and see how others manage and learn from peoples mistakes. Also just be a good way to learn about the others on the site.

Some of the best info i have picked up was in a blog style for example petes writing on here which helped you see how others dealt with the process.