PDA

View Full Version : To God Be All The Glory!

Gretta
15th May 2012, 09:40
Hooorrraaayyy!!! Today, I got my Fiance Visa today! Im so happy! No words can express how much I am feeling now! At last, I'll be with my mahal soon.

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to this very informative forum. I've learnt loads of stuffs in here. Thank you so much for all the suggestions and ideas shared.

To my family and friends, thanks for all the support. And to my sweetheart mahal, thank you for all the patience even if sometimes I am having tantrums while waiting for my visa:)...thank you so so much...at last after nearly 5 months of being miles away, we'll be together soon again.

Above all, I thank Our Mother of Perpetual Help (my devotion) for all the countless favours She's giving me. I've started my devotion to Our Mother of Perpetual Help since I was young and Im so pleased for everything She has done for me through her intercession. Every Wednesday, I always visit Her in Baclaran, the National Shrine. And She always give me enlightenment. Thank you so much my mother for the unfailing love you always giving me and to my loveones and my sweetheart mahal.

To God Be All The Glory!!!

Terpe
15th May 2012, 11:39
Great news Gretta :Jump::Jump:

Many congratulations and well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
15th May 2012, 13:44
Congratulations Gretta!! :Wave::Jump: Wishing you and your partner loads of happiness!

-waiting for my visa still.

Miss Taurus
15th May 2012, 13:44
Hooorrraaayyy!!! Today, I got my Fiance Visa today! Im so happy! No words can express how much I am feeling now! At last, I'll be with my mahal soon.

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to this very informative forum. I've learnt loads of stuffs in here. Thank you so much for all the suggestions and ideas shared.

To my family and friends, thanks for all the support. And to my sweetheart mahal, thank you for all the patience even if sometimes I am having tantrums while waiting for my visa:)...thank you so so much...at last after nearly 5 months of being miles away, we'll be together soon again.

Above all, I thank Our Mother of Perpetual Help (my devotion) for all the countless favours She's giving me. I've started my devotion to Our Mother of Perpetual Help since I was young and Im so pleased for everything She has done for me through her intercession. Every Wednesday, I always visit Her in Baclaran, the National Shrine. And She always give me enlightenment. Thank you so much my mother for the unfailing love you always giving me and to my loveones and my sweetheart mahal.

To God Be All The Glory!!!

Congrats gretta:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marie
15th May 2012, 15:10
Congrats Gretta....

juvyjones28
15th May 2012, 15:11
congrats gretta! well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
15th May 2012, 18:32
Congratulations Gretta :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
15th May 2012, 18:37
Great news congrats Gretta :Jump:

lastlid
15th May 2012, 18:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Brilliant!

stevewool
15th May 2012, 19:50
well done great news:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Kmg423
15th May 2012, 22:57
Congrats gretta:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

Gretta
11th June 2012, 17:21
once again, Thank you! mwaahh. xxx

maya12
14th June 2012, 14:26
good job:xxgrinning--00xx3: and congratulations!!!!