PDA

View Full Version : Ielts review centre in davao

melovesengland
17th May 2012, 09:28
If you are looking for a registered IELTS Review Centre and test provider in Davao then I would love to recommend the centre where I used to study and review before I took my IELTS Test which is called TSAA or The Study Aide Avenue.

It is located at Ponciano Street in front of Phoenix Petrol station and next to PNB bank. If you want to undergo an English review then the fee is P5k for 4 months and the IELTS TEST fee is P8,640. They have this offer that if you will pay the review and test fee in one then you will only pay P13k.

Review Fee includes Manual (GT or ACAD), reviewers for the 4 components, photocopy of test materials (examples), pointers etc etc.

For more info you may call them at 3006893 or visit their website. tsaaphilippines.com

*I got 7.0 OBS after a month of review. I hope this one will help.

Moy
17th May 2012, 14:11
good inf melovesengland:xxgrinning--00xx3: i myself been living to davao city :) before am trying to imagine the location you saying..PNB BANK is that goin to ilustre street as well how i miss those place..:doh now i could only imagine lolz
have you got facebook and maybe we could exchange stuff love to see more of Davao city recent pictures:Jump: just pm me.

Thanks;)

melovesengland
17th May 2012, 15:46
good inf melovesengland:xxgrinning--00xx3: i myself been living to davao city :) before am trying to imagine the location you saying..PNB BANK is that goin to ilustre street as well how i miss those place..:doh now i could only imagine lolz
have you got facebook and maybe we could exchange stuff love to see more of Davao city recent pictures:Jump: just pm me.

Thanks;)

Hi Moy,

Sorry to keep you thinking bout the location I gave. Its just that there are loads of new establishments now in that street and in the city itself. It is nice to know that I have a fellow Dabawenya in this forum. :Wave:

Cheers!