PDA

View Full Version : facebook

stevewool
19th May 2012, 19:59
why o why do the kids today have to swear and be so bad, i know my spelling is not that good but trying to say our its written losers me, dont get me wrong i think facebook is very good for talking to others, for those very far away its brilliant, but for those we live close by even in the same rooms i think talking face to face is better, but hey ho must press on and get back to face book and talk to the f---ing w----ers :icon_lol::icon_lol:

RickyR
19th May 2012, 20:27
I absolutely detest facebook. If it was secure and you had full rights to the content you place it on, then fine, but you don't!
Awful.

KeithD
19th May 2012, 21:19
Facebook is fine but the flotation is a joke :Cuckoo:

stevewool
19th May 2012, 21:22
wish i had some money invested with them,

stevewool
19th May 2012, 21:23
Facebook is fine but the flotation is a joke :Cuckoo:

whats the chances of shares in here keith:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
19th May 2012, 21:25
wish i had some money invested with them,

I wouldn't, and if someone gave me shares I'd cash them in straight away. Facebook might have a big portfolio of user's by they are struggling to monetize them. Each person is worth <$5

Just read in Time magazine, 52% of US teenagers say Facebook is just a fad and something new will come along.... think Friendster, MySpace, etc

grahamw48
19th May 2012, 23:06
I bet Bono is happy with it.

Apparently he made 1.2 billion from his stake and is now the wealthiest musician on the planet. :)

bigmarco
20th May 2012, 00:04
I bet Bono is happy with it.

Apparently he made 1.2 billion from his stake and is now the wealthiest musician on the planet. :)

Pope Bono. I'm sure he'll give it away to save the world from starvation and aids