stevewool
19th May 2012, 22:03
watching the movie,A TIME TO KILL,a good film seen it before

grahamw48
19th May 2012, 22:05
We're watching Rush Hour 3.

Really like Jackie Chan. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ruined my romantic mood though. :rolleyes:

I think there's some soccer match on the other channel.

Moy
19th May 2012, 22:20
ice age the melt down is my movie:Hellooo::icon_lol::Rasp:

grahamw48
19th May 2012, 23:02
Really ?

Sort of left me cold. :Erm:

Moy
19th May 2012, 23:07
Really ?

Sort of left me cold. :Erm:

:omg::action-smiley-081:

Moy
19th May 2012, 23:07
Really like Jackie Chan.

i prefer jet lee Graham crakers:icon_lol::icon_sorry::icon_lol:

grahamw48
19th May 2012, 23:15
Bruce Lee was number one though. :Jump:

Moy
19th May 2012, 23:19
Bruce Lee was number one though. :Jump:

its him my idolatry:cwm24::action-smiley-081::yikes::icon_lol: at all times:laugher:

http://moviecarpet.com/iwave/images/14/o-rambo-5-will-be-his-last-stand-all-unforgiven-style.jpg

grahamw48
19th May 2012, 23:29
Moy, stop putting scary pics of pangit men here !!! :omg:

bigmarco
20th May 2012, 00:15
watching the movie,A TIME TO KILL,a good film seen it before

One of my all time faves :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
20th May 2012, 03:00
The thing that annoys me about Titanic is when that selfish old woman threw that damned Diamond into the sea!!:cwm23:
Spoiled it for me..
Do you think Jack would have done that??
He was probably screaming at her from his watery grave...."DONT DO IT YOU STUPID OLD BITCH"!!:bigcry:
If the Titanic hadn`t have sunk..I reckon Jack would have been on his toes in the U.S with that jewel tucked away nice and safe..
Call me a cynic if you wish.

Mr newbie
20th May 2012, 06:10
i cant understand why? after each time they show this film? they havnt worked out , that theres a ice burger ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......:NoNo::Rasp::icon_lol:

Mr newbie
20th May 2012, 06:15
Found it a bit sad when that guy pinged off the rotateing propellor :( did you all hear it .....it went ping!!!!!!!.....poor man......:doh.......there was a lady who sailed on al three ships...i.e....Titanic..brittanic...and the olympic......ummm whisper they all sank.......drowning is the worst...........mind you hyperthurmia is too......

Mr newbie
20th May 2012, 06:24
century 100 years anerversarry this year just gone .........:( ad still they haunt us
its funny how ...servere deaths ...captivate us???? what about all the other ships sinking and lives lost?#
i saw a documentary...it did say.....due to the metals used.......and the use of rivets, instead of later techniquies of welding, and the coldeness of the water, the hull became a bit more brittler........so when the hull stuck the iceberger........the heads of the rivets just sheared off or pulled through.....as the hull plates didnt flex t there designed ammount becose of the waters temp.......ouch!!!! they also said .....if the had just rammed the iceyburger head on.......the bow (front section) would have just crumpled.........like the designed crumple zone in a car........and the hull wouldnt havve holed all the way back as far as it did.....but whisper ...its easy to always contradict after a event .......the largest ships were the Great Eastern and the Great BRittain....built by brunel........the guy who built ad won the contract for the railway from avon to london
boring sorry......i be quiet......:x

Mr newbie
20th May 2012, 06:30
When confronted by death...........who wouldnt have done what the designer did ad hop in the life boat?
intrestlythe ext two ships were promptly fitted with more lifeboats by the board of trade
poor old rose................the 3rd class death rate was appaling i think...those poor childs and parents :(
the seas a wild old place
its always waiting to catch us out in some way
:Cuckoo:
jack n rose ...young love .....always and forever..........:heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1:

RickyR
20th May 2012, 07:53
I'll see if i can dig out some photos of when I last sailed to the antarctic, misjudged on a few occasions and got a little closer to the bergs than intended. Was pretty intense conning a 60,000 tonne ship through the ice fields, but did have the whole 'Titanic' thing in the back of my mind throughout it all.

Moy
20th May 2012, 10:25
Moy, stop putting scary pics of pangit men here !!! :omg:
scary??:yikes::laugher: i thought he is your bro he look like you when you were at your 40's:icon_lol::action-smiley-081::D:laugher:

stevewool
20th May 2012, 10:37
last time in florida i did the titanic experiance, it was a walk through differant stages and rooms just like walking through the titanic, then you go into another room and you are outside on the deck with the iceburge next to you, they have they same starlit sky from that time and the iceburge is so cold too, they ask you to keep your hands on as long as you can, then the say the water temp was even colder, makes you think and also a very well thought after event well worth doing it if you can

lastlid
20th May 2012, 10:39
last time in florida i did the titanic experiance, it was a walk through differant stages and rooms just like walking through the titanic, then you go into another room and you are outside on the deck with the iceburge next to you, they have they same starlit sky from that time and the iceburge is so cold too, they ask you to keep your hands on as long as you can, then the say the water temp was even colder, makes you think and also a very well thought after event well worth doing it if you can

Didn't they throw you in a cold pool and spray you with chilled water?

grahamw48
20th May 2012, 10:41
scary??:yikes::laugher: i thought he is your bro he look like you when you were at your 40's:icon_lol::action-smiley-081::D:laugher:

In my 40s ? :ReadIt:

Moy, I'm only 39 ! ....and have been for 20 years. :Rasp:

lastlid
20th May 2012, 10:42
Even in the UK North Sea the water is pretty cool all year around. In winter it goes down to 6 degrees C. They always stress to the offshore workers that the difficult bit was avoiding hyperthermia which is inevitable eventually.

I knew a bloke who went down in a helicopter in the North Sea, about 20 years ago now. He was dead skinny. When he was rescued from the water the first thing they did was put him in a hot bath to "thaw him out". :icon_lol:

stevewool
20th May 2012, 11:06
naaaaaaaaaaaaa i did that later back at the hotel:xxgrinning--00xx3: