PDA

View Full Version : ilr time for many

stevewool
21st May 2012, 10:35
ems has letters addressed to her at our home from her bank, water rates, work, other jobs, what else does she need and how many letters does she need :)

lastlid
21st May 2012, 12:38
Do you have any from your / her GP? Any from the tax authorities?

lordna
21st May 2012, 13:10
You need at least 6 letters addressed to you jointly at the same address, the dates should be spread over the total 2 year period. If you cant find letters addressed to you both then you need to show letters addressed to you both individually to show you are both living together.

Just put in the wifes ILR last week and we used the checking service , which although cost £80 was well worth tit, as they make sure your form is completed correctly and do all the photocopying for you.
We also paid by bankers draft to ensure no problems with the payment.

You also need proof of your income over about 3 months or more. We put in wageslips and p60's. Proof of income also provided by at least 3 months worth of Bank Statements. ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINAL,

lastlid
21st May 2012, 14:16
Also Electricity can be in joint names. Ours is. And I guess that can be applied to gas....

lovejoy
21st May 2012, 15:47
Hi I'm going to apply ILR soon and i'm gathering all the the documents that I need but i'm stock 2 questions on the SET M form can you help me for this please... This are the 2 questions on the form. This questions are in SECTION 6 and this is Question No. 8. Give details when your fingerprints were taken???? and another question is No. 10. Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the apllication(s) was/weremade abroad. Please help!