PDA

View Full Version : Big Fat Pikey Scum Wedding

Dedworth
21st May 2012, 16:05
I nearly brought my lunch back up looking at these pictures

Britain's youngest gypsy bride gets married aged 16 years and one day in £50,000 ceremony in 6ft wide dress... but changes into a super short tutu for the raucous reception

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2147488/My-Big-Fat-Gypsy-Wedding-Britains-youngest-gypsy-bride-gets-married-50-000-celebration.html#ixzz1vW6Kqnkb

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/throwing-up.gif

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/21/article-2147488-13361F05000005DC-54_964x723.jpg

fred
21st May 2012, 17:11
So where`s the big fat one then?

stevewool
21st May 2012, 17:13

hidding under that dress:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

fred
21st May 2012, 17:29
hidding under that dress:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Steve... Even I could hide under that dress...
Are you calling me fat?

Dedworth
21st May 2012, 17:32

The "groom" has got a touch of the Rooneys about him

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/21/article-2147488-133620A7000005DC-750_964x1109.jpg

fred
21st May 2012, 18:13
Well...Some of them might be fatter than others ...
At least when the Gypo`s have a disagreement they fight like men...Not like your average British lout you see in an English pub these days around closing time with an empty pint glass..
Also far too many computer keyboard commando`s these days acting like they can save the world when in actual fact they have more back bone than a jelly fish.:NoNo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8shAeJ2nC20

Dedworth
21st May 2012, 18:31
[QUOTE=fred;362314]Well...Some of them might be fatter than others ...
At least when the Gypo`s have a disagreement they fight like men...Not like your average British lout you see in an English pub these days around closing time with an empty pint glass..
Also far too many computer keyboard commando`s these days acting like they can save the world when in actual fact they have more back bone than a jelly fish.:NoNo:

/QUOTE]

Excepting of course the ones who bite each others ears off like savages

fred
21st May 2012, 18:45
Excepting of course the ones who bite each others ears off like savages
Oh right... The good old indigenous English species have never done that down the pub or at a traditional English wedding??:icon_lol:
You need to get out more...
Actually...Dont!!! Stay indoors. Its safer.

Dedworth
21st May 2012, 19:00
Oh right... The good old indigenous English species have never done that down the pub or at a traditional English wedding??:icon_lol:
You need to get out more...
Actually...Dont!!! Stay indoors. Its safer.

Yeah and I'm glad my sheltered life has so far enabled me to avoid your type of weddings and boozers :icon_lol:

fred
21st May 2012, 19:16
Yeah and I'm glad my sheltered life has so far enabled me to avoid your type of weddings and boozers :icon_lol:

Well Im from a rather posh Southern suburb...
Im guessing that you are from Essex?
No matter..Im long gone now.. So dont care either way..
One thing that I do pride myself on though is this.. Anything I say or have said on this public forum I would say to any mans face...Good or bad...Gypsy,Pakistani,Polish, English indigenous etc etc..
You?

Dedworth
21st May 2012, 19:31
Well Im from a rather posh Southern suburb...
Im guessing that you are from Essex?
No matter..Im long gone now.. So dont care either way..
One thing that I do pride myself on though is this.. Anything I say or have said on this public forum I would say to any mans face...Good or bad...Gypsy,Pakistani,Polish, English indigenous etc etc..
You?

No problems with that chum - have done and will do inc the pikey filth that ripped my elderly old man off.

If you check your home counties atlas you'll see that Essex is a bit of a trek around the M25 from Berkshire, your posh suburb intrigues me I'm surprised the Queensberry rules dont apply in the likes of Richmond on Thames but then these travellers encampments appear in the nicest of postcodes

fred
21st May 2012, 19:52
No problems with that chum - have done and will do inc the pikey filth that ripped my elderly old man off.

If you check your home counties atlas you'll see that Essex is a bit of a trek around the M25 from Berkshire, your posh suburb intrigues me I'm surprised the Queensbury rules dont apply in the likes of Richmond on Thames but then these travellers encampments appear in the nicest of postcodes

True enough but traveler camps have been part of the English countryside for hundreds and hundreds of years..
Many respected Gypsy families back then (many still remain)all over the country in counties like kent,Herts,etc etc that traveled the UK for centuries ..Very few issues with Gypsy families when I was a kid.. Check your history please... Its part of our cultural heritage.

My old man (Really sick guy,just out of hospital)got beaten up really bad by an Englishman in a 7/11
12 years ago when he told the prick that just walked though the door not to queue push...
That coward beat the .... out of him on that day....Not one F,kin person came to his aid..(Dont care where they were from)
Damn ,I wish I had been with him that day.:angry:
Things would have been different.

joebloggs
21st May 2012, 20:01
At least when the Gypo`s have a disagreement they fight like men...

fight like men ? why dont they fight with their brains and not their fists, and have a spelling contest instead :icon_lol:

who the hell takes a young kid to watch 2 grown men try and beat the :censored: out of each other :NoNo:

fred
21st May 2012, 20:24
fight like men ? why dont they fight with their brains and not their fists, and have a spelling contest instead :icon_lol:

who the hell takes a young kid to watch 2 grown men try and beat the :censored: out of each other :NoNo:

My son is 15 years old...
Might take him to the Pacquio Mayweather fight ....If that toss pot,Mayweather coward ever agrees to fight him..
Spelling contest??? My son is doing his GSE`S !!!
Give the poor kid a break!!!
For crying out loud man!!

joebloggs
21st May 2012, 20:27
bad day in paradise fred :doh

fred
21st May 2012, 20:35
bad day in paradise fred :doh

Ehh...So now your startin????

So you callin me a fat Pikey that just happens to live next to white beach in Bohol?......Or what?

joebloggs
21st May 2012, 20:56
Ehh...So now your startin????

So you callin me a fat Pikey that just happens to live next to white beach in Bohol?......Or what?

:Erm::doh