PDA

View Full Version : Car wash owner has to pay £60000 or face 18 months inside

bigmarco
25th May 2012, 17:10
I think its about time they started checking all The Car wash places.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2012/may/54-car-wash-owner

Terpe
25th May 2012, 18:21
......I think its about time they started checking all The Car wash places......

UKBA must be reading the forum. I suggested they do this a few days ago.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
25th May 2012, 18:37
Perhaps they'd make more money doing their job properly by pursuing these crooks, than by charging rip-off visa fees to law-abiding British sponsors of law-abiding Filipina partners. :angry:

Dedworth
25th May 2012, 19:22
Good news but you wonder how the germ got into the country in the first place - 32 year old Albanian

grahamw48
25th May 2012, 20:22
Poor refugee innit. :rolleyes:

If they're not working illegally they're busy mowing people down at 100mph, drink-driving and without a licence. :angry:

brinormeg
25th May 2012, 23:09
Perhaps they'd make more money doing their job properly by pursuing these crooks, than by charging rip-off visa fees to law-abiding British sponsors of law-abiding Filipina partners. :angry:

Anyone with information about suspected immigration abuse can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 anonymously

Do you think we could report the UKBA then.....the way they act surely that is abuse:icon_lol:

grahamw48
25th May 2012, 23:19
Sometimes it feels like this country is a large hotel and we are the kitchen and waiting staff being told to shut up, mind our own business, do our jobs and keep the 'guests' happy. :angry:

No personal callers allowed on the premises.

bigmarco
25th May 2012, 23:23
Sometimes it feels like this country is a large hotel and we are the kitchen and waiting staff being told to shut up, mind our own business, do our jobs and keep the 'guests' happy. :angry:

No personal callers allowed on the premises.

Yes welcome to our Hotel stay as long as you want and we'll pick up the bill at the end of your stay :cwm23:

Dedworth
26th May 2012, 01:04
Yes welcome to our Hotel stay as long as you want and we'll pick up the bill at the end of your stay :cwm23:

Very true - one wonders what kind of benefits an Albanian car wash owner / aka organised criminal gangster brings to our 21st century multicultural and inclusive society - answers on a postcard please to Ms Cherie Blair, Matrix Snout in Trough Chambers, I'm Alright Jack St, Knightsbridge London SW7 1FU