PDA

View Full Version : print bank statement

jane2009
28th May 2012, 19:45
Hi Everyone,
Is it alright to submit the print bank statement? I'll just take it to the bank and let it stamp. Any advice

lastlid
28th May 2012, 19:48
Hi Everyone,
Is it alright to submit the print bank statement? I'll just take it to the bank and let it stamp. Any advice

Thats basically what I did. Stamped and signed, every sheet. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jane2009
29th May 2012, 08:29
thank you!

Rhose
24th August 2012, 18:58
Thats basically what I did. Stamped and signed, every sheet. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
what if the bank stamp and signed only on fist page? Is it ok? And the online banking doesn't have account name just only account number, Is it ok to just to write the name of my husband in it?

lastlid
24th August 2012, 19:03
what if the bank stamp and signed only on fist page? Is it ok? And the online banking doesn't have account name just only account number, Is it ok to just to write the name of my husband in it?

I was advised to have any bank statement copies (any that weren't originals) authenticated by the bank. I just popped along to my bank and got them to sign and stamp every page. They did this free of charge.

Some people have been known to submit such copies without any authentication and still got their visas.

Rhose
24th August 2012, 19:11
I was advised to have any bank statement copies (any that weren't originals) authenticated by the bank. I just popped along to my bank and got them to sign and stamp every page. They did this free of charge.

Some people have been known to submit such copies without any authentication and still got their visas.
thanks!! need to be sure in everything I'm going to pass the application by next week. Taking time to read all the thread here to get all the information hopefully everything work well..

Terpe
24th August 2012, 20:44
It's somewhat important to show the name of the account holder, rather than the account number.
Many folks will 'blank' out account number details anyway.
UKBA need to match named payslips with the named bank account. Please take care on that point.

Rhose
24th August 2012, 23:57
It's somewhat important to show the name of the account holder, rather than the account number.
Many folks will 'blank' out account number details anyway.
UKBA need to match named payslips with the named bank account. Please take care on that point.
What I'm going to do now...?:NoNo: the statement didn't state his name on it because it's online... :doh both current and savings account

Rhose
25th August 2012, 00:09
the bank told to my husband that he can get the copy of his statement with his name after two weeks.. :bigcry: