PDA

View Full Version : Passport request from the embassy!!!!!!

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 10:53
I just got an email today from the embassy and they will review my app again! Wahahahahaah :Jump::Jump:

Dear Ms melovesengland

Manila Ref: xxxxxx

Please be informed that the decision to refuse your application for entry clearance has been reviewed by an Entry Clearance Manager and has been overturned. Please submit your passport so that an Entry Clearance Officer can consider your application further.

Please send your passport, via courier, to the Embassy within 2 weeks from the date of this letter to the following address:

ST Team (MNL/xxxxxx)
Visa Services
British Embassy Manila
120 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Hill
Taguig City 1634

PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE A PRE-PAID COURIER RETURN ENVELOPE. You can use the following courier companies: LBC/Aboitiz 2GO/JRS Express/DHL Express/Air 21.

Failure to do so will result in your original documents and passport not being returned.

NOTE: We can only accept passports that have been forwarded through a courier.

Yours sincerely

D Odarve

wahahahahaha!! Nice2x!!

Terpe
30th May 2012, 10:55
We're all hoping for the best news :Jump:

Fingers crossed.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
30th May 2012, 10:58
yes it looks like :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I doubt the embassy would refuse it again.

raynaputi
30th May 2012, 11:00
:Jump: Woohoo...congrats! :Jump:

joebloggs
30th May 2012, 11:02
what did you do in the end 'melovesengland' did you email them about making a mistake ? i can't remember :Cuckoo:

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 11:03
We're all hoping for the best news :Jump:

Fingers crossed.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Me too! I was surprised for the quick response from the embassy! Had to do 10 jumps for that! :icon_lol:

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 11:04
yes it looks like :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I doubt the embassy would refuse it again.

I do hope they wont refuse me again! Fingers crossed!

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 11:05
:Jump: Woohoo...congrats! :Jump:

Thanks Rayna! ;)

Moy
30th May 2012, 11:08
pasalubog mae:) hakhak..am sure thats good news:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 11:09
what did you do in the end 'melovesengland' did you email them about making a mistake ? i can't remember :Cuckoo:

I told my fiance to send an email to the ECM using an address that I found in the UKBA Complaints page, he send a very detailed email about what had happened etc etc then they replied yesterday saying that they forward the email to the ECM and they will contact me right away about the decision of the ECM. I got their email just one which I found very quick! :Jump::Jump::Jump:

grahamw48
30th May 2012, 11:09
YES ! :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 11:11
pasalubog mae:) hakhak..am sure thats good news:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:;);););)

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 11:12
YES ! :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks graham! Hope this time they will give me my visa! :icon_lol:

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 11:32

Sir Joebloggs, this is the email my fiance sent to the ECM.

To The Entry Clearance Manager

Visa application reference number: AMAN/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x

I am emailing you with a complaint following the refusal decision of the above application on behalf of my Fiancée, melovesengland Date Of Birth xxth November xxxx

What has happened is that on the initial start page of the online application form we inadvertently selected "Unmarried Partner" in the settlement visa category instead of Marriage. This resulted in our application being graded on the Unmarried Partner criteria instead of the Fiancée criteria. This is despite in section 8.1.1 of the application we correctly ticked the fiancée box. I would also like to point out the following facts:

- On the very first line of my covering letter it stated Fiancée

- The accommodation letter stated Fiancée

- We provided photographs of us both together

- We submitted proof of our engagement

All of our supporting documentation would have pointed to the fact that melovesengland was in fact my fiancée and was never my unmarried partner as we was never approaching 2 years of living together as we both resided in our relevant countries.

It’s very disappointing that despite having our contact details we was never contacted to clear up this error. The visa fee is a very substantial amount of money to lose in this manner and I would hope that you can either take another look at our application or refund the fee so we may try again if necessary.

mr. melovesengland

and on this thread you will read the reply yesterday from the embassy. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/38706-Response-on-our-email-from-the-Embassy!

lastlid
30th May 2012, 12:22
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
30th May 2012, 12:26

I am emailing you with a complaint following the refusal decision of the above application on behalf of my Fiancée, melovesengland Date Of Birth xxth November xxxx

What has happened is that on the initial start page of the online application form we inadvertently selected "Unmarried Partner" in the settlement visa category instead of Marriage. This resulted in our application being graded on the Unmarried Partner criteria instead of the Fiancée criteria. This is despite in section 8.1.1 of the application we correctly ticked the fiancée box. I would also like to point out the following facts:

All of our supporting documentation would have pointed to the fact that melovesengland was in fact my fiancée and was never my unmarried partner as we was never approaching 2 years of living together as we both resided in our relevant countries.

It’s very disappointing that despite having our contact details we was never contacted to clear up this error. The visa fee is a very substantial amount of money to lose in this manner and I would hope that you can either take another look at our application or refund the fee so we may try again if necessary.

mr. melovesengland

and on this thread you will read the reply yesterday from the embassy. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/38706-Response-on-our-email-from-the-Embassy!

Excellent letter. I hope the ECO concerned gets his butt prodded!

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 12:39
Excellent letter. I hope the ECO concerned gets his butt prodded!

Credits to my fiance! I do hope they will grant me this time. Fingers crossed again for the second time on this app! Phew! :)

malchard888
30th May 2012, 13:17
The letter was very eloquently written meloves ,so lets hope u get a positive response in the very near future, good luck to you both and I look forward to your next post with the good news that surely must come in response to your appeal. :)

grahamw48
30th May 2012, 13:24
To the people at the FCO/UKBA who no doubt monitor this site:

Sort your act out !

Moy
30th May 2012, 13:26
Sort your act out !

:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
30th May 2012, 13:42
I just got an email today from the embassy and they will review my app again! Wahahahahaah :Jump::Jump:

"Dear Ms melovesengland

Manila Ref: xxxxxx

Please be informed that the decision to refuse your application for entry clearance has been reviewed by an Entry Clearance Manager and has been overturned".

:cwm24: ... WOWEE! WONDERFUL ...absolutely WONDERFUL! :BouncyHappy:

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 14:19
The letter was very eloquently written meloves ,so lets hope u get a positive response in the very near future, good luck to you both and I look forward to your next post with the good news that surely must come in response to your appeal. :)

Thanks dear malchard888. I am really hoping that this time I will get my visa. Fingers, toes are all crossed to that! Will update right away all of you when I get a response. :)

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 14:21
To the people at the FCO/UKBA who no doubt monitor this site:

Sort your act out !

:iagree::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
30th May 2012, 14:21
:cwm24: ... WOWEE! WONDERFUL ...absolutely WONDERFUL! :BouncyHappy:

Thank you Sir Arthur! I hope to get a good result this time! Phew!

Arthur Little
30th May 2012, 14:30
"Please submit your passport so that an Entry Clearance Officer can consider your application further.

Please send your passport, via courier, to the Embassy within 2 weeks from the date of this letter to the following address:

ST Team (MNL/xxxxxx)
Visa Services
British Embassy Manila
120 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Hill
Taguig City 1634

PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE A PRE-PAID COURIER RETURN ENVELOPE. You can use the following courier companies: LBC/Aboitiz 2GO/JRS Express/DHL Express/Air 21."

:) Quite simply, that :yeahthat: is just standard "roundabout" jargon the Embassy staff uses for requesting an applicant's passport to be returned to them ... so they can affix the visa inside. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
30th May 2012, 14:37
Officialdom in general, :D tends to be rather "long-winded" ... like me! :icon_lol:

melovesengland
31st May 2012, 06:43
Update Guys!! I have sent my passport via LBC on the address the embassy provided. Start of the WAITING PROCESS again! :icon_lol:

Iani
31st May 2012, 07:00
Excellent news, really hope this has been sorted - although all evidence is screaming out that it has been and you'll have your visa very soon :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
31st May 2012, 07:23
congrats!!! happy times :Jump:

benjy
31st May 2012, 08:18
melovesengland well done firstly! and is it possible for you to tell me the email address you used? once again WELL DONE!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
31st May 2012, 11:34
Excellent news, really hope this has been sorted - although all evidence is screaming out that it has been and you'll have your visa very soon :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I really do hope so Iani. Fingers crossed still! :)

melovesengland
31st May 2012, 11:35
congrats!!! happy times :Jump:

Can i go and have a jump2x with you? :Jump::Jump: :icon_lol: Im getting a bit more excited again! :Rasp: hahahaaha. Anyway, thanks very much! :Wave:

melovesengland
31st May 2012, 11:38
melovesengland well done firstly! and is it possible for you to tell me the email address you used? once again WELL DONE!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hiya there Benjy! Thanks for the greets but we must rejoice yet as we dont know the whats the ECM's thinking. Anyway, I have found the email address in the UKBA complaints website, I hope it will help you sort your issues out. ManilaVisaFeedback@fco.gov.uk

benjy
31st May 2012, 11:53
Hiya there Benjy! Thanks for the greets but we must rejoice yet as we dont know the whats the ECM's thinking. Anyway, I have found the email address in the UKBA complaints website, I hope it will help you sort your issues out. ManilaVisaFeedback@fco.gov.uk

Thanks for the reply! think positive :D

Eyes O'Donnell
31st May 2012, 12:16
Hi melovesengland :) It feel so nice to hear this good news and stay positive ;)
Congratulations in advance! :)

joebloggs
31st May 2012, 13:14

mr. melovesengland

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
just shows they didnt bother reading everything or use their brains or any common sense

well done to you and your hubby :Jump:

melovesengland
31st May 2012, 16:49
Thanks for the reply! think positive :D

Welcome Benjy and will assure you that no matter what happens I will always be positive! Cheers! :)

melovesengland
31st May 2012, 16:50
Hi melovesengland :) It feel so nice to hear this good news and stay positive ;)
Congratulations in advance! :)

Thanks Eyes! I do hope its a good news! Crossing my fingers and toes back! :)

melovesengland
31st May 2012, 16:51
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
just shows they didnt bother reading everything or use their brains or any common sense

well done to you and your hubby :Jump:

thanks for the response sir joebloggs! hoping for a good result now. :)

bigmarco
31st May 2012, 21:26
Hi it seems common sense has prevailed. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

myliitlehaven07
31st May 2012, 22:18
:Jump::Jump: YES!!! its visa for you!! CONGRATS!!!

Miss Taurus
31st May 2012, 22:45
:xxgrinning--00xx3:congrats keep fingers crossed and pray..wish you luck :pray:

imagine
1st June 2012, 00:41
its looking good, congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
1st June 2012, 07:31
Hi it seems common sense has prevailed. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you big marco! Lets see what happens next. :icon_lol:

melovesengland
1st June 2012, 13:09
:Jump::Jump: YES!!! its visa for you!! CONGRATS!!!

thank you! I do hope its a VISA, YES! hahahahahah

melovesengland
1st June 2012, 17:20
:xxgrinning--00xx3:congrats keep fingers crossed and pray..wish you luck :pray:

have a safe trip dear!!! wishing u all the best. im happy for you! :Wave: