PDA

View Full Version : HELLO to all filipino in the south west

facebookuser
31st May 2012, 00:14
I would just like to say hello to all filipino in the south west, and would hope you may come and say hi, it would be nice to get to knw u all better

bigmarco
31st May 2012, 00:24
Hi and welcome to our friendly forum :Hellooo:

MissAna
27th June 2012, 18:20
hello!!! :Wave: i'm a filipina in barnstaple, devon. where in south west are you?
god bless

Steve.r
27th June 2012, 18:47
I would say Bristol MissAna, not too far from you really. Also remember that Moy is in Plymouth, have you guys met up yet ? :)

MissAna
27th June 2012, 23:43
[QUOTE=Steve.r;370043]I would say Bristol MissAna, not too far from you really. Also remember that Moy is in Plymouth, have you guys met up yet ? :)[/QUOT

is bristol far? :Erm: :D
yep moy already responded to my thread also 2 other people.. maybe soon any of them would be willing to meet me and my hubby :Jump:

Blesslady
28th June 2012, 13:14
Hello! I am from Exeter Devon.there's a lot of filipino community here in Exeter and Plymouth...:)

MissAngie
16th August 2012, 10:09
Hello, I am from bridgwater and looking for some nice filipino friends here in southwest. :)

mickcant
16th August 2012, 10:27
Post went before I wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I hit the keyboard too heavy
Mick.

mickcant
16th August 2012, 10:28
Hello and welcome:Hellooo:
I am on the Isle of Wight does that count as the south west:Cuckoo:
Mick.:)

Steve.r
16th August 2012, 10:30
I am not far away, but my wife is :bigcry:

Welcome Angie :Hellooo:

Marina
22nd September 2012, 08:26
Hi I'm new on this I am from davao moving there next year how is uk ??

Tinker
22nd September 2012, 09:47

Uk is a lovely place lots of historical places, flowers and trees everywhere. Now, its autumm and its changing colors all over the fields. You will love living in here, except the cold:icon_lol:...

Ella
3rd October 2012, 19:17

Hello Marina :Wave:
:welcomex: to the forum :smile:
Where from Davao are u?

- - - Updated - - -

I would just like to say hello to all filipino in the south west, and would hope you may come and say hi, it would be nice to get to knw u all better

Hello :Hellooo: :smile:

sars_notd_virus
4th October 2012, 19:06

Hiya!! I am 41.5 miles away from you :biggrin: