PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Essex (Billericay)

mamichrissy
3rd June 2012, 20:11
Hello there. We just moved in the area a year and a half ago. I have not seen any Filipinos/as around the area that much and maybe I can meet one or a community here that is not far from where we live. Would love to meet new friends! :)

~Chrissy~

lastlid
3rd June 2012, 20:18
I was brung up in Ilford Essex. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDA7zqyOw6E&feature=related

Arthur Little
3rd June 2012, 20:35
Hello there. We just moved in the area a year and a half ago. I have not seen any Filipinos/as around the area that much and maybe I can meet one or a community here that is not far from where we live. Would love to meet new friends! :)

~Chrissy~

Hello, Chrissy ... :welcomex: to the friendly online filipino/uk community.

bigmarco
4th June 2012, 09:05
Hi Chrissy and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

grahamw48
4th June 2012, 15:36
Dammit, Lastlid you beat me to it. I have the album. :laugher:

Welcome Chrissy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
4th June 2012, 16:25
Hi Chrissy welcome to the forum im not to far away from billericay we live in thurrock essex near to lakeside shopping centre :Wave:

deeen
4th June 2012, 21:16
Oh so Graham has New boots and panties?
SShhhhh... don't tell anyone!

Hi Chrissy, say hi if you come down to Gatwick!

Terpe
5th June 2012, 09:57

~Chrissy~

:Hellooo: Hi Chrissy, welcome here to the forum :Wave:

mamichrissy
18th June 2012, 17:23
hello there! yeah thurrock is not far from us. would be nice to meet up when we go to lakeside shopping centre sometimes. where's your wifey from in Phils? :)
Hi Chrissy welcome to the forum im not to far away from billericay we live in thurrock essex near to lakeside shopping centre :Wave:

mamichrissy
18th June 2012, 17:24
Thanks for welcoming me! Hope to meet new friends through here. sorry for late reply. been busy with the new baby :)

stevie c
3rd July 2012, 20:29
Hi Chrissy of course my wife would only be too happy to meet up with you....My wife is from Tarlac