PDA

View Full Version : Is it easy to find a Filipina lady to accept children

Stevie2012
5th June 2012, 11:54
Hi, my 1st post so be gentle :) I am a divorced dad of 2 boys who are half Thai age 7 & 9 my ex wife ran off with another guy along with my house in Thailand which I am unable to do anything about due to Thai law. I love Asian women and was told by several people I would be more secure with a Filipina lady who are generally faithful. Is this the case ?

Also how does one go about meeting one in the UK ? Would it be a good idea to take a holiday to the Phillipines and start my search for a lifelong partner there and would a Filipina lady accept my boys ?

Thanks in advance, Steve

grahamw48
5th June 2012, 12:49
Hi Stevie, and welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am a divorced dad of 2 boys who are half Thai age 7 & 9 my ex wife ran off with another guy along with my house in Thailand which I am unable to do anything

....sounds familiar, tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Anyway mate, all I can say is that if the average Filipina won't fully accept your kids, then nobody will.
They must rate amongst the best mothers and adoptive mothers on the planet. :)

stevewool
5th June 2012, 12:49
hi steve sorry to read your news but you are not alone, i can only speak for myself here about a fililina lady, my emma is the most precious gift that i have faithful, loyal, loving and more then i can ever wish for, there are lots of site to meet people on thats where i meet emma, try those first if i was you, what you ust remember in finding your future partner is accepting her for who she is and i am sure she would do the same for you and your boys, good luck

Terpe
5th June 2012, 13:08
Hi, my 1st post so be gentle :) I am a divorced dad of 2 boys who are half Thai age 7 & 9 my ex wife ran off with another guy along with my house in Thailand which I am unable to do anything about due to Thai law. I love Asian women and was told by several people I would be more secure with a Filipina lady who are generally faithful. Is this the case ?

Also how does one go about meeting one in the UK ? Would it be a good idea to take a holiday to the Phillipines and start my search for a lifelong partner there and would a Filipina lady accept my boys ?

Thanks in advance, Steve

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum.
Good luck in your quest.

Steve.r
5th June 2012, 13:14
I guess you will have to work on finding the one who ticks all your boxes, but acceptance works both ways. Maybe the one you are looking for has her own children, how would you feel about that?
Good luck with your search, filipinas are the best in the world for sure.

grahamw48
5th June 2012, 13:36
I didn't realise you had two Filipino step-children Steve.

We have something in common. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th June 2012, 13:38

does emmas complete family count as step children if so i have loads too :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
5th June 2012, 13:43
That's standard mate. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
5th June 2012, 16:29
:cwm24: ... yet ANOTHER Steve!

:icon_sorry: about your domestic situation.

:iagree: with the consensus of opinion already expressed by each of my friends and fellow members ... Filipinas - by and *large :D (though [generally] *small in stature) - are renowned for being the best mothers you'll find almost anywhere. Indeed, it seems the vast majority possess two fundamental characteristics ... family orientation and an inherent maternal instinct.

So ... :welcomex: to the online filipino/uk community, and good luck in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
5th June 2012, 17:11

thats 3 of us then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
5th June 2012, 17:55
thats 3 of us then :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
5th June 2012, 18:07
thats 3 of us then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Make that 4 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
5th June 2012, 18:24
but i have to confess, one of mine is not a child - 23yrs old and married with 2 kids :doh that makes me grandpa joe and I feel old at my young age :bigcry:

grahamw48
5th June 2012, 18:27
Ahahaha. :D:olddude:

Not happened to me ...yet. :cwm24:

Actually my stepson is 25 this month, stepdaughter was 23 last week, and my boy 18, so danger period is approaching for 'grandpahood'. :cwm3:

Lenylance
26th June 2012, 09:47
Hi,,, how old are you,,,,lol I have a friend willing to meet someone,,,but she's in phil

imagine
26th June 2012, 09:56
welcome to the forum Stevie and good luck to you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ImaSimpleGirl
26th June 2012, 10:01

Thanks in advance, Steve

Hi Steve! welcome to the forum! :welcomex:

I'm sorry for what happened to you and to your wife :( though Im still little (I mean young) I know how it feels to be cheated by the one whom you really love..(I've experienced that! :< )

I am a Filipina, and I would say that asian girls are good but you just have to be careful in looking for a good one, (this is just a piece of advice from a young lady who had an experience with fake users) :)) about our traits, well, it's or you to find out but according to the guys here who are married to a Filipina, we are loving and caring and all that, and I must say that we really are! hehe but like not all Filipinas are like that so pls be careful..

I am actually open in meeting someone here! If you want dont hesitate to approach me :)) :Wave:

GOOD LUCK! :)

grahamw48
26th June 2012, 12:41
Wow ! :D

malditako
26th June 2012, 13:03
It's easy i guess but be careful and wise in choosing one and open your mind about their real intention.

CBM
2nd July 2012, 10:14
Make that 4 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Five, although Graham and I are not talking to each other at the moment! ;)

The point to keep in mind is - she is not just joining your family; you are joining hers.