PDA

View Full Version : Terminal fees

andy222
7th June 2012, 04:54
Hi guys I dont know whether this has been posted but while I was in phils last week it was announced on the tv there that from august there will be no more terminal fees. Instead they will be put onto the price of your air ticket. They say this will reduce the amount of waiting time.

deeen
7th June 2012, 07:45
About time!!! :Jump:

I always thought they were just an un-necessary queue!

Lancashirelad
7th June 2012, 11:47
thats good news! A small plus for Phils tourism

Arthur Little
7th June 2012, 13:01
Hi guys I dont know whether this has been posted but while I was in phils last week it was announced on the tv there that from august there will be no more terminal fees. Instead they will be put onto the price of your air ticket. They say this will reduce the amount of waiting time.

:yeahthat: ... and - not least Andy - it'll spare embarrassment for kuripots like me who - when returning from my first visit - made a point of spending my "last peso" before checking in at Davao Intl., got caught unawares, and found myself in the humiliating position of needing to "borrow" the 500 Php from my hosts in order to stump up the terminal fee. :doh

Btw ... welcome back to Blighty; I'm sure you and Jean had a wonderful 3 weeks together. Godspeed the time when she's able to join you here, my friend. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
8th June 2012, 07:59
Step by step :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hawk
10th June 2012, 20:11
ph550 now lucky i had a uk pound with me lol

andy222
10th June 2012, 21:34
:yeahthat: ... and - not least Andy - it'll spare embarrassment for kuripots like me who - when returning from my first visit - made a point of spending my "last peso" before checking in at Davao Intl., got caught unawares, and found myself in the humiliating position of needing to "borrow" the 500 Php from my hosts in order to stump up the terminal fee. :doh

Btw ... welcome back to Blighty; I'm sure you and Jean had a wonderful 3 weeks together. Godspeed the time when she's able to join you here, my friend. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Arthur though it may be quite a while until she can join me here.