PDA

View Full Version : ILR soon to apply

mjwoz
7th June 2012, 13:35
Hello forum, hope you can help me as im about to apply my ILR this month of June but I have a little query and hope you can answer me. Since there is a new law coming in in this month of june, my question is , is there any minimum income bank savings to those who are applying for ILR?
thanks forum hope you can help me out...Good day to everyone.

sars_notd_virus
7th June 2012, 16:37
Once you've applied on the appropriate forms then that stands(set M) , unless they contact you and tell you otherwise...I dont think they will change more because the visa fee has gone up...new Biometric Residence Permit implemented...new application form dated April 2012

mjwoz
8th June 2012, 10:46
Once you've applied on the appropriate forms then that stands(set M) , unless they contact you and tell you otherwise...I dont think they will change more because the visa fee has gone up...new Biometric Residence Permit implemented...new application form dated April 2012

thanks sars, noted about what you've said but how about the bank account, any minimum saving? my worry coz my husband doesn't earn much, im not working and aside from that we are also claiming a child benefits for our daughter, worry might affect my application. hope someone from the forum can help me out to ease this worry...
Thanks...