View Full Version : Rioters jailed for between 12 and 30 years

bigmarco
7th June 2012, 15:47
Now thats what I call justice

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-18349992

grahamw48
7th June 2012, 16:11
Animals. :angry:

Hopefully this will be taken as a warning by the other participants who thought they were in Southside LA or somewhere. :NoNo:

Dedworth
7th June 2012, 17:58
Great news - I hope the same judge gets to preside over the next "British Pakistani" sex grooming case

bigmarco
7th June 2012, 18:23
See this is proper sentencing. Fire a gun at someone in a public place go to jail 30 years. Thats what I call a deterrent. But that should be in all cases not just against coppers. Look at the muppet now thought he was the hard boy with the gun and now he's doing 30 years. Life of crime over and concentrates the minds of a few other scumbags.
Sexual crimes againstkids are different Dedworth. You touch kids and you should swing, no second chances or if your Pakistani stone you death the way they do it.

Dedworth
7th June 2012, 18:28
See this is proper sentencing. Fire a gun at someone in a public place go to jail 30 years. Thats what I call a deterrent. But that should be in all cases not just against coppers. Look at the muppet now thought he was the hard boy with the gun and now he's doing 30 years. Life of crime over and concentrates the minds of a few other scumbags.
Sexual crimes againstkids are different Dedworth. You touch kids and you should swing, no second chances or if your Pakistani stone you death the way they do it.

You're quite right Marco, I suppose we could always hope these gangstas end up cell sharing with some of the Pakistani groomers