PDA

View Full Version : need advise please

Leen
8th June 2012, 06:09
Hello good day just need some answers regarding some questions on the application form....

1st is for question 8.7.14 How much of your sponsor's total monthly income is given to their family members and other dependants?
Do i have to state here also the money he sent to me?

2nd is for 8.7.15 How much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs?
Will i include it here also the money he sent to me?

Thanx for all the help:)

maya12
8th June 2012, 07:08
hi leen, that's also my problem on my application hope some one out there can help.

Theres also one question that i dunno what to answer.
8.6.7 Do you intend to work in UK?

should i answer "yes" cos i know for the 6mos fiance visa you are not allowed to work.

Pls help....:)

Bluebirdjones
8th June 2012, 08:57
Maya.... your question is the easiest / quickest to answer :

"I will abide by the restrictions of the fiance visa, but it is my hope that in the future I will work in the UK, if or when I receive my Further Leave to Remain visa"

lastlid
8th June 2012, 09:04
Hello good day just need some answers regarding some questions on the application form....

1st is for question 8.7.14 How much of your sponsor's total monthly income is given to their family members and other dependants?

Here we stated what money I give to my ex wife and child each month. No more than that.

Bluebirdjones
8th June 2012, 09:05
Leen

This is mainly applicable if he's divorced/seperated, and is paying a monthly settlement to an ex-wife, and/or children from a previous marriage

He needs to set out on a seperate sheet of paper, his monthly outgoings... eg...
Electricity £xx
Gas £xx
Rent/mortgage payments £xxx

I'd also suggest he includes:
Living allowance to fiance in Philippines £xxx (which will stop once she is in the UK, and be used for general living expenses)

Basically, he just needs to show he has enough disposable income for you & he to live on, and cover all your living costs

lastlid
8th June 2012, 09:07

Here we stated what I spent each month to live but I am sorry I can't exactly remember if it included what I sent to my wife in the Philippines.

In our case we didn't break my living costs down within the application for this question (hence I have no record of having included monies paid to my wife except for the money gram receipts). But judging by the amount we specified I think it was included in the answer for 8.7.15.

Leen
8th June 2012, 09:27
Loads of thanx Sir lastlid and Sir Bluebirdjones,:xxgrinning--00xx3:so can i just put the breakdown of his monthly expenses on part 9 (additional information)

Leen
8th June 2012, 15:02
Hello another question please for
8.4.13 Have you or your sponsor ever been married or in a long term marriage like relationship before?
Do we have to put details like where/when they lived and for how long?or just give details about the divorce?my hubby dont remember it anymore:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: and cant get any answer from him

Bluebirdjones
8th June 2012, 15:26
You don't need to supply detailed info like that.... but obviously if the answer is "Yes", then you certainly have to include a copy of the decree absolute in with your application.

.... otherwise, how will the ECO know if he's free to re-marry ?

raynaputi
8th June 2012, 16:01
If he's been divorced, answer is YES and put in the additional details something like "Mr. _______ was previously married. Please see attached Decree Absolute for details"..

manilabong
8th June 2012, 18:13
Hi. Thank you for this thread! I have a few questions in regards to this matter as well.

5.11 Do you receive income from any other sources,
including friends or family?

- in your opinion, do you think i include here the money my dad sends me every month? i'm just a bit reluctant about this because I withdraw ALL of it every month so the bank account happens to have nothing left in it

8.4.12 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship
like a marriage or civil partnership at any time (including
since a wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?

- I have no idea what this question means. Please help.

Thank you!!!! :)

lastlid
8th June 2012, 20:27

This was a difficult one for us. As we hadn't really spent much time together before we applied except in a hotel when I visited. We simply put that down with dates. (And enclosed hotel receipts etc)

It just asks if you have lived together as a couple at all.

raynaputi
8th June 2012, 21:21

This was a difficult one for us. As we hadn't really spent much time together before we applied except in a hotel when I visited. We simply put that down with dates. (And enclosed hotel receipts etc)

It just asks if you have lived together as a couple at all.

I answered NO to this question :D

lastlid
8th June 2012, 21:28
I answered NO to this question :D

Does that grin mean that you fibbed?

lastlid
8th June 2012, 21:33
After we married we spent time together in a hotel until I left the Philippines. I thought that that would help. :D I was conscious that we had to prove a relationship existed so out of desperation we included that time.

raynaputi
8th June 2012, 21:35
Does that grin mean that you fibbed?

errrr :Erm:...NO...I wasn't married to Keith when I applied the fiancee visa last year, nor did we live in together like a married couple..so my answer to that question in the application form was right..which is "No" :xxgrinning--00xx3:..I don't think having a holiday together in some places would be considered as living together.. :rolleyes:

malchard888
8th June 2012, 21:39
Maya.... your question is the easiest / quickest to answer :

"I will abide by the restrictions of the fiance visa, but it is my hope that in the future I will work in the UK, if or when I receive my Further Leave to Remain visa"

Exactly how we worded it too and it worked for us as well bluebird

lastlid
8th June 2012, 21:46
errrr :Erm:...NO...I wasn't married to Keith when I applied the fiancee visa last year, nor did we live in together like a married couple..so my answer to that question in the application form was right..which is "No" :xxgrinning--00xx3:..I don't think having a holiday together in some places would be considered as living together.. :rolleyes:

Ah. Apologies, Rayna. Silly mistake of mine. I had assumed that you were married when you applied.

In our case we couldnt really say much else except no. So we chose to be positive. Our Immigration advisor felt it was acceptable. And we got the visa. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jlags90
8th June 2012, 22:08
Theres also one question that i dunno what to answer.
8.6.7 Do you intend to work in UK?

Hello, I answered YES to this question but with accompanying phrase. I hope I remember what I wrote in the application but it sounds like this. "YES, I would seek employment as a teaching assistant, shop attendant or a private tutor (you just need to replace the type of job I wrote) ONCE MY IMMIGRATION STATUS PERMITS ME TO DO SO. When I was at the Immigration counter at Manchester Airport, the Immigration officer asked me the same question... And I think, my answer was consistent with what I wrote in my application and I did not find problems with it.

Good Luck with the application.

Leen
9th June 2012, 01:19
You don't need to supply detailed info like that.... but obviously if the answer is "Yes", then you certainly have to include a copy of the decree absolute in with your application.

.... otherwise, how will the ECO know if he's free to re-marry ?

thank you again Sir Bluebirdjones:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leen
9th June 2012, 01:22
If he's been divorced, answer is YES and put in the additional details something like "Mr. _______ was previously married. Please see attached Decree Absolute for details"..

Thank's also Maam Rayna......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

maya12
9th June 2012, 02:28
once again thank you all!!! people here are blessing to everyone seeking for help. Godbless everyone and more power.

maya12
9th June 2012, 02:38
guys do you have any idea if do we need to register a wedding date before i lodge my fiance visa application or we can do this later.thanks again guys god bless:)

Leen
9th June 2012, 03:00
Here i am again more questions and hope i will not annoy members for asking too much questions:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:,just want to be sure b4 lodging our application

8.6.6 Does anyone other than your sponsor live in the property?
my hubby is renting and he dont know some of the tenants,do we really have to give details for all the tenants or tenancy agreement will be enough?
thanx for all the help again:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

raynaputi
9th June 2012, 14:00
guys do you have any idea if do we need to register a wedding date before i lodge my fiance visa application or we can do this later.thanks again guys god bless:)

Your fiance can send an email to a register office/church where you intend to marry, inquiring about wedding date and requirements, etc. You can include the email and response of the Register Office/Church in your visa application. You cannot book a wedding date until you've been here in the UK for 8 days, but this exchange of emails between your fiance and the superintendent registrar would be a nice proof about wedding plans. Something like this..

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l286/raynaputi/stuffs/letter.jpg

maya12
9th June 2012, 15:07
raynaputi thank you so much for ur help i appreciated it. he send email already last tues but still no reply from the register office. This is the only documents missing i guess.
This are the list of documents we have at the moment:
property title
bank statement
affidavit from hes parents/they owned the property
photos of the house
copy of passport/stamped pages
letter from work
singleness/cenomar
emails
remittances receipt
60photos of us

any help from you guys if is there anymore missing documents that we need.

once again thank you so so much guys!!!

maya12
9th June 2012, 16:03
other documents that we also have at the mo
council tax
utility bill

is there any other more missing pls help guys again!!!!godbless evryone:):)