PDA

View Full Version : Driving Lessons

ynwa
9th June 2012, 22:21
I just can't believe driving lessons is very expensive :( but no matter how much it cost me I will still go for it. In the end I will be benefited from it.
Patience... patience... and determination.

pocahontas
9th June 2012, 23:03
Hello..kamusta...you should not stop.agree with u...in the end it will our life eaiser..i am planning to get a lesson for me too but will get first my probision license..just wondering how much did it cost u so far..:)

malditako
10th June 2012, 01:55
am paying £22/hour twice a week before and now once week...done my theory test and now preparing for my practical test.

ynwa
10th June 2012, 11:33
hi pocahontas. the provisional license cost 50. I paid almost 70 including photo, post registered next day delivery both way and cost of postal money order.
I just find it so stressful running everyday to catch 2 buses early in the morning.:NoNo:
If you are really interested just get the form at your nearest post office.
I received mine in less than a week.
Any questions feel free to ask

ynwa
10th June 2012, 11:41
hi gparry well done that you are in your practical test now:) All the best.
I have booked 10 lessons for 99 and after that i will pay 20 per hour. Bought books off amazon to get started for the theory.
I still have a long way to go.:bigcry:

stevewool
10th June 2012, 11:41
am paying £22/hour twice a week before and now once week...done my theory test and now preparing for my practical test.

so its more safe to travel the roads around notts, now you are only having 1 leason per week:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ynwa
10th June 2012, 11:48
steve we might need your help on the road:icon_lol:

stevewool
10th June 2012, 11:50
the only advice i can say is keep to the left and if anything is bigger then you give them the right of way, plus if a big brown lorry is thundering down the road keep out of the way:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ynwa
10th June 2012, 11:54
thanks for the advice.:)

malditako
10th June 2012, 14:22
so its more safe to travel the roads around notts, now you are only having 1 leason per week:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

shut up steve if you dont want to cut your down there!!! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Moy
10th June 2012, 15:49
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::laugher:

pocahontas
10th June 2012, 18:05
hi pocahontas. the provisional license cost 50. I paid almost 70 including photo, post registered next day delivery both way and cost of postal money order.
I just find it so stressful running everyday to catch 2 buses early in the morning.:NoNo:
If you are really interested just get the form at your nearest post office.
I received mine in less than a week.
Any questions feel free to ask

:) right...same hete..i find it stressfull specially in cold weather...and i think it would make life easier more for us..hehe:Wave:

ynwa
13th June 2012, 18:19
yes pocahontas. I can't imagine walking in dark windy, snowy and rainy mornings in winter time to catch the bus.:bigcry:
I have done my 5 lessons and this Sunday I will start my 10 lessons.
Need more money for all lessons just to be ready and confident in the road and with all the test etc. I might need an extra brain anyone i can lend?:icon_lol: