PDA

View Full Version : Yayyyy!! Am freaking!! And am nervous!!!

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 04:34
I was about to fall asleep for my afternoon NAP when i got the email saying YOUR VISA WILL BE DESPATCHED SHORTLY!! :omg::omg::omg: NOW THAT REALLY WOKE ME UP AND now am freaking NERVOUS!! i dont want to expect from it but have any one here got this message off UKBA AND got rejected???

how many more days should i wait to really confirm i got the visa? i have used the VIP.

Leen
11th June 2012, 05:52
It could be your visa,anyway congrats in advance:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 05:59
It could be your visa,anyway congrats in advance:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

thanks leen, i REALLY PRAY that it is the VISA! for five years of our married life, we have only been together for 5 months ( one month a year :( ) and two years apart from him ( not been with him in flesh since 2010) and this visa has been such a struggle for us both and its our only HOPE to end all this pain!

Leen
11th June 2012, 06:12
thanks leen, i REALLY PRAY that it is the VISA! for five years of our married life, we have only been together for 5 months ( one month a year :( ) and two years apart from him ( not been with him in flesh since 2010) and this visa has been such a struggle for us both and its our only HOPE to end all this pain!

Wow,i cant imagine being far from my hubby for that long.....just keep the positive outlook, visa will be on your hand soon surely:xxgrinning--00xx3:

manilabong
11th June 2012, 06:58
I was about to fall asleep for my afternoon NAP when i got the email saying YOUR VISA WILL BE DESPATCHED SHORTLY!! :omg::omg::omg: NOW THAT REALLY WOKE ME UP AND now am freaking NERVOUS!! i dont want to expect from it but have any one here got this message off UKBA AND got rejected???

how many more days should i wait to really confirm i got the visa? i have used the VIP.

woohoo! way to go! congrats to u both!!!! :D

lastlid
11th June 2012, 07:07
Fantastic. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

malchard888
11th June 2012, 07:31
very happy for u, keep smiling your dreams have now come true

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 07:42
thank you lastlid and malchard888 but i don't know yet if i should be celebrating now i want to see my passport first!!

hubby is still in bed sleeping and dont have any idea what is happening lol

lastlid
11th June 2012, 07:50
thank you lastlid and malchard888 but i don't know yet if i should be celebrating now i want to see my passport first!!

hubby is still in bed sleeping and dont have any idea what is happening lol

I know what you mean. Probably best to wait till the passport and visa is in your hand before cracking open the champagne bottles. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Also, you will need to check the visa itself. I am told that sometimes they get it wrong.

bigmarco
11th June 2012, 07:54
I think the wording is self explanatory. Advance congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 07:55
lol lastlid, i dont know what is wrong with me now.. i feel like am FULL n dont feel like EATING AT ALL when in the past month i been eating lots :crazy:

lastlid
11th June 2012, 08:01
lol lastlid, i dont know what is wrong with me now.. i feel like am FULL n dont feel like EATING AT ALL when in the past month i been eating lots :crazy:

You will probably eat like a horse once you have the visa in your hands. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 08:04
I know what you mean. Probably best to wait till the passport and visa is in your hand before cracking open the champagne bottles. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Also, you will need to check the visa itself. I am told that sometimes they get it wrong.

Can they really be that CRUEL to have a mistake on sending an IMPORTANT email as such?

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 08:06
LOL lastlid, i dont think so once i have the visa i will be back to normal.. SOMEONE IN FOCUS lol. tomorrow while waiting for the passport i will do my three hour run hahahha

lastlid
11th June 2012, 08:13
Can they really be that CRUEL to have a mistake on sending an IMPORTANT email as such?

Probably not. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
11th June 2012, 08:25
Congrats! :Jump:

ReemaOwens
11th June 2012, 08:26
Wow!really Happy for you and Congratulations in advance...when did you apply for your spouse visa? because i will lodge mine on the last week of June or July.:)

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 08:34
Wow!really Happy for you and Congratulations in advance...when did you apply for your spouse visa? because i will lodge mine on the last week of June or July.:)

i lodge mine last month, May 4 to be exact so that is a month plus of waiting!:NoNo:

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 08:35
Thank you Raynaputi I WILL celebrate ONCE i have the VISA with me!! :)

Paully
11th June 2012, 09:13
Wow congratulations to you!

melovesengland
11th June 2012, 10:01
dont freak out! hhahaha. I hope its ur visa so we can go together to the CFO thingy stuffs. hehehehe. congrats in advance!

Eyes O'Donnell
11th June 2012, 10:46
Congrats in advance :)

Arthur Little
11th June 2012, 12:08
YOUR VISA WILL BE DESPATCHED SHORTLY!! :omg::omg::omg:

Yup ... the wording is, indeed, self-evident ... your visa's on its way. So now you can relax! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 12:24
Yup ... the wording is, indeed, self-evident ... your visa's on its way. So now you can relax! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks arthur! i really wish i can RELAX!! i think i will be needing sleeping tablets to make me sleep! cant wait to see the visa if its really on my passport :D

jlags90
11th June 2012, 13:25
Chill girl..! I had the same feeling when I received that message in my e-mail. I have e-mailed VFS regarding it, and I have asked the Forum Experts regarding what it means. The forum experts were positive but VFS remained neutral.lol. VFS said IT IS THE DECISION (which could be REFUSED OR GRANTED) BUT nevertheless, I believed in the forum experts.. and definitely got the visa...! congratulations in advance.. More Filipinos to come in UK..

juvyjones28
11th June 2012, 16:05
Congrats! It's the visa! yay :Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
11th June 2012, 16:13

An e-mail from UKBA stating those words means you have your Visa, soooooooo
Congratulations and very well done.:Jump::Jump:

To be 100% totally sure and convinced you can only know once you receive your passport and cast fix your eyes to the visa.

Then enjoy the moment and relax.
Then start making plans to come over to the UK:D

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 21:18
An e-mail from UKBA stating those words means you have your Visa, soooooooo
Congratulations and very well done.:Jump::Jump:

To be 100% totally sure and convinced you can only know once you receive your passport and cast fix your eyes to the visa.

Then enjoy the moment and relax.
Then start making plans to come over to the UK:D

thank you terpe, you have been most helpful to my application i dont know if thank you is enoug :heartshape1: i dont know if you still remember my post and the hardships we have gone through and i cant really wait now to have the visa on my hand and tell my husband that we have survived it..

thank you

Terpe
12th June 2012, 07:43
thank you terpe, you have been most helpful to my application i dont know if thank you is enoug :heartshape1: i dont know if you still remember my post and the hardships we have gone through and i cant really wait now to have the visa on my hand and tell my husband that we have survived it..

thank you

Yes I remember it very well.
Your patience and sensible approach to minimise all the risks has paid off.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

myliitlehaven07
12th June 2012, 11:53
Yes I remember it very well.
Your patience and sensible approach to minimise all the risks has paid off.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

OHH yes, glad i made the right decision to slow it down and prepare for it. I just got those text updates from VFS saying that MY PROCESSED VISA APPLICATION HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO 2GO ABOITIZ. i hope i be able to get it tomorrow and see if there is a visa :hubbahubba:

Soltane
12th June 2012, 13:22
how long did your visa take our appilcation has just been dispatched to british embassy 6/8/2012
congratulations to you both

myliitlehaven07
12th June 2012, 21:29
how long did your visa take our appilcation has just been dispatched to british embassy 6/8/2012
congratulations to you both

hi soltane it took my application for one month and ten days :)