PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Leen
11th June 2012, 13:09
Here i am again more questions and hope i will not annoy members for asking too much questions,just want to be sure b4 lodging our application

8.6.6 Does anyone other than your sponsor live in the property?

my hubby is renting and he dont know some of the tenants,do we really have to give details of all the tenants or tenancy agreement and landlord's letter of support will be enough?
One more thing regarding TB cert,can i just have my examination on any medical institution or it should be accredited by the UK Embassy .

Loads of thanx again and for your patience in answering all my concerns

hawk
11th June 2012, 20:18
i would think you would only need to tell them about your flat or part of house i live in a flat in a house at moment as this is indipendent from others in property they will only need your info you can state you share a house or its a flat as long as its ok for more than one to live in and not over crowding look at it this way if you lived in a block of flats you woudnt know every one and so you woudnt need to give there info

Terpe
11th June 2012, 20:30
I agree with hawk. It's only that accommodation he lives in.

grahamw48
11th June 2012, 20:53
I'm really amazed that Sponsors expect their partner to complete the forms, seemingly without help from them (sponsor). :NoNo:

...Just saying.

myliitlehaven07
11th June 2012, 21:38
Hi leen, when i got into that question in the vaf form online, i was shocked myself why they asking and want info of the tenants:NoNo: like their AGE :yikes: so i was left with no choice but to ask my hubby to look for his flat mates, only two of them, to ask their age :icon_lol: good thing they did not hit him for asking :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Leen
11th June 2012, 23:09
I'm really amazed that Sponsors expect their partner to complete the forms, seemingly without help from them (sponsor). :NoNo:

...Just saying.

I beg to disagree with you Graham,he had help me with applying these forms just he is a bit confuse also with all the questions....these is our 1st application and we dont want to make a grave mistake

Leen
11th June 2012, 23:10
i would think you would only need to tell them about your flat or part of house i live in a flat in a house at moment as this is indipendent from others in property they will only need your info you can state you share a house or its a flat as long as its ok for more than one to live in and not over crowding look at it this way if you lived in a block of flats you woudnt know every one and so you woudnt need to give there info

Thanx Hawk:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leen
11th June 2012, 23:13
Hi leen, when i got into that question in the vaf form online, i was shocked myself why they asking and want info of the tenants:NoNo: like their AGE :yikes: so i was left with no choice but to ask my hubby to look for his flat mates, only two of them, to ask their age :icon_lol: good thing they did not hit him for asking :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hehehehe,probz with my hubby is he works at night and all the other tenants works at day so there's no way he would know all of them or some of them.so would expect no friends on that house:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
11th June 2012, 23:13
I beg to disagree with you Graham,he had help me with applying these forms just he is a bit confuse also with all the questions....these is our 1st application and we dont want to make a grave mistake

In your case you did exactly the right thing in seeking advice. :xxgrinning--00xx3: