PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2012 - Monkey Noises

Dedworth
15th June 2012, 08:56
I was absolutely disgusted when I changed channels to watch the European football championship to hear the monkey noises coming from my tv.

Can UEFA ban Martin Keown from BBC?

RickyR
15th June 2012, 10:31
Football is becoming more and more sinister by the day, and this racism thats going on in Eastern Europe (and the UK) is awful.

Have to admit though, I hate watching football matches on tv anyway. the annoying constant drone of the crowd which is played loudly, followed by the over exagerrated noises of the ball being kicked and a nasely stupid commentators talking inane crap when they dont know what to say. Drives me up the wall.

grahamw48
15th June 2012, 10:47
Some guy (grumpy old git...bit like me) was on the telly the other day saying how the Olympics coverage will be ruined by endless pundits pontificating...as with the football, rather than actual SPORTING EVENTS being shown. :doh

I have to agree. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
15th June 2012, 12:28
http://everymanstruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/20120203-132852.jpg?w=580

Keown................................................... Monkey

Arthur Little
15th June 2012, 14:13
http://everymanstruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/20120203-132852.jpg?w=580

Keown................................................... Monkey

:cwm24: ... WOW! I have to hand it to you ... there really IS a STRONG resemblance! :icon_lol:

gWaPito
15th June 2012, 18:33
Some guy (grumpy old git...bit like me) was on the telly the other day saying how the Olympics coverage will be ruined by endless pundits pontificating...as with the football, rather than actual SPORTING EVENTS being shown. :doh

I have to agree. :rolleyes:
The football commentary followed by expert punditry...do me a favour!..these are at best failed managers at championship and some premier club level...some like Green from five live, Lawrens :cwm3: on and that
other scottish tw% t..... :cwm23:

They genuinely think they know better than the England manager, himself!....whats more, you got thousands of sad saps believing them!

gWaPito
15th June 2012, 18:39
:cwm24: ... WOW! I have to hand it to you ... there really IS a STRONG resemblance! :icon_lol:
What, the eyes nose and mouth..even the oblong head...how uncanny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
15th June 2012, 18:53
The football commentary followed by expert punditry...do me a favour!..these are at best failed managers at championship and some premier club level...some like Green from five live, Lawrens :cwm3: on and that
other scottish tw% t..... :cwm23:

They genuinely think they know better than the England manager, himself!....whats more, you got thousands of sad saps believing them!

Well I didn't say 'expert'.

I wouldn't know the difference anyway if it's football...haven't got a clue what they're on about. :icon_lol: