PDA

View Full Version : angry, and just thinking of myself

stevewool
15th June 2012, 22:19
well the title says it all, over the past few weeks the news for many has not been very good, its beyong me what is being put into place and to tell the truth i dont think there is much me or anyone can do about it, so whats the answer, leave, i wonder if the country we may be thinking of moving to would treat us like we are being treated by the place many call home, myself work is here , my kids and grandkids well i can see them on the internet and call them on the phone, so there is nothing else keeping me here just work and not enough money in my bank, soon the time will be here for me to say thats it i am off, to tell the truth i cannot wait, the news you read and hear here is getting worst if it can get any worst, 6 years is my target for leaving but who knows could be sooner,

Moy
15th June 2012, 22:25
you sound like the husband stevewool:doh:D

zaxy
15th June 2012, 22:32
think everyone depressed in uk and it sure not easy to live in another country still the same imigrant issue lol they will try get us out their country.

grahamw48
15th June 2012, 22:42
Steady on Steve.

Stick around until you have as much cash behind you as possible.

Some pretty expensive 'eventualities' can crop up over in the Phils. Most importantly, make sure you have first class health cover.

There are lots of things we tend to take for granted in the good old UK, even if it is not the place it used to be.

joebloggs
15th June 2012, 22:48
:xxsport-smiley-002::action-smiley-060: fight back and :UpYurs::xxangry-smiley-009: to the gov :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y_VFGrGnCE

God takes care of ol folks and fools
While the devil takes care
Of makin all the rules
Folks don't even own themselves
Payin mental rent
To corporate presidents
1 outta 1 million residents
Being dissident
Who ain't kissin it
The politics of chains and whips
Got the sick:rolleyes: