PDA

View Full Version : spain for a holiday

stevewool
17th June 2012, 11:59
anyone sorted out the shengen visa for spain, what to do and what site to visit, acording to the embassey of spain it says we need to aply in manchester because we live in derbyshire, contact them to make a apointment £1 a minute the call, bloody rob dogs, anyway anyone else done this

lastlid
17th June 2012, 12:02
Great choice of holiday destination. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
17th June 2012, 12:07
yes a beautiful place all over, lucky to have timeshare out there, so its time to try and use it again

lastlid
17th June 2012, 12:12
I hired a villa for 2 weeks near Antequera in 2005. Not far from 3 whopping lakes on the Guadalhorce River. Tell you what, it was absolutely scorching there. Phew.

lastlid
17th June 2012, 12:13
Me and the ex wife often talked of retiring to Spain.

stevewool
17th June 2012, 12:22
me and my ex , it was france for us, was in the process of buying there, then 1 sunday morning she told me she dont fancy france anymore and dont fancy me also, but has eyes for a work college:yikes::yikes:, funny how things turn around, without her knowing she has made me the happiest man in the world, i should thank her really:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
17th June 2012, 12:24
me and my ex , it was france for us, was in the process of buying there, then 1 sunday morning she told me she dont fancy france anymore and dont fancy me also, but has eyes for a work college:yikes::yikes:, funny how things turn around, without her knowing she has made me the happiest man in the world, i should thank her really:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:xxgrinning--00xx3: