PDA

View Full Version : That first entry to the UK

Trefor
18th June 2012, 20:23
Hi.

Now Rose has her Fiancée Visa I am pretty sure all Rose needs is her stamped passport, a toothbrush and her dreams to enter the UK. Can someone confirm?

She is coming over from Dubai for a visit for the weekend before moving her permanently in a few weeks time.

Thanks peeps!

T/.

Trefor
25th June 2012, 14:12
Answering my own question. Nothing else needed. Rose came over from Dubai for the weekend, she just returned to work out her notice in her current job.

I now have less wardrobe space :yikes:

Terpe
25th June 2012, 15:54
.........I now have less wardrobe space :yikes:

That's likely to continue exponentially until you have none.:D

Trefor
25th June 2012, 17:59
Thanks Terpe -

She's now worried as she didn't get any chance to have an exit stamp on her way back to Dubai today. thinking about it, I rarely have a passport check when leaving the country except for at flight check-in. I told her to keep her boarding passes and that the UK Border folks are intelligent enough to work the rest out, unlike the wallys in Middle East immigration (not that I've ever personally had a problem but you hear some awful stories - from locals not just the Daily Wail newspaper).

Trefor
25th June 2012, 18:01
By the way, this forum is blocked in the UAE, I read it out there through a VPN. Once Rose is here in a few weeks I will make sure she reports into this forum herself!!! :)

grahamw48
25th June 2012, 20:17
Not surprised it's blocked.

WOMEN are allowed to view and join it. :rolleyes:

Trefor
25th June 2012, 20:38
Not surprised it's blocked.

WOMEN are allowed to view and join it. :rolleyes:

You're thinking of Saudi Arabia, the kingdom of old zealous bigots.