PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt cricketer deported

Dedworth
21st June 2012, 15:27
Salman Butt, the former Pakistan captain who was convicted of spot-fixing, is travelling back to Pakistan after being released from prison seven months into his 30 month sentence, his lawyers have confirmed.

Butt's release under the government's early release scheme for foreign nationals means he has been formally deported from the UK and cannot return for 10 years. He is due to arrive back in Pakistan late on Thursday.

http://www.espn.co.uk/cricket/sport/story/156648.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Good riddance it's a shame these germs can't be thrashed before being put on the plane

Arthur Little
21st June 2012, 15:55
:Bolt: ... like a bat out of hell!

Arthur Little
21st June 2012, 16:05
Butt's release under the government's early release scheme for foreign nationals means he has been formally deported from the UK and cannot return for 10 years.

Butt ... :anerikke: ... do we care? :NoNo:

grahamw48
21st June 2012, 17:35
Gooooooooood ! :appl:

Careful the door doesn't smack your butt on the way out. :Wave:

Dedworth
21st June 2012, 17:54
Gooooooooood ! :appl:

Careful the door doesn't smack your butt on the way out. :Wave:

What concerens me is I've yet to see any reports of the other two pieces of filth convicted with him being slung out

Arthur Little
21st June 2012, 17:56
:gp:, Graham ... he's obviously been a right :butthead: ...

Arthur Little
21st June 2012, 18:04
... fixing bribes and getting spotted! :grosyeux:

grahamw48
21st June 2012, 18:06
What concerens me is I've yet to see any reports of the other two pieces of filth convicted with him being slung out

You and I both know that the country is simply swilling with all forms of human detritus...everyone welcome, unless abiding by the rules of course. :NoNo:

I just hope I've gone to meet my maker before the place turns into a giant Bosnia. All was totally avoidable. :angry: