Terpe
22nd June 2012, 15:39
Great link Dedworth. Thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very interesting.

Dedworth
22nd June 2012, 16:03
Great link Dedworth. Thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very interesting.

I have an extra special copy of this if anyone is interested, just send me your bank details, D.O.B and mothers maiden name and I'll give you the 095 telephone number where you can get it :D

Iani
22nd June 2012, 16:04
Thanks for the link, I'll be passing this one on. This sort of thing really pisses me off. In my work, we have compulsory training every few months to keep on top of this stuff. NEVER underestimate the damage identity theft can cause to someone, I've seen case studies, and it destroys lives

Terpe
22nd June 2012, 17:39
............................ NEVER underestimate the damage identity theft can cause to someone, I've seen case studies, and it destroys lives

Very true.
I worked with a lady some years ago who's husband suffered identity theft.
When she told me the story it had happened about 3 years before then. She said the bank was most unhelpful at the start to the point of not believing what had happened.

Even 3 years on and then with full support/advise from the bank etc it was still causing major issues.
The credit ref agencies were also very poor in their handling by all accounts as well.

Oliver howel
23rd June 2012, 07:07
Useful booklet just published by Met Police

Thanks for great information. books is my company when I alone. :xxgrinning--00xx3: