PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

patman
24th June 2012, 00:45
Hi
I am new here, so sorry if this is a repeat question, we got a visa to get wed, we have had the wedding! now it's time for the F.L.R, what do i need to send in to them, i am on full benefits for being disabled and i told them this on the first visa, and i have just over £100 a week still left over after bills have been paid and food has been brought etc, my wife is now looking after me and to be honest i get enough in my own benefits to support us both and now she is here my care package was take from me as i now have a partner living with me and they carnt take any oublic funds etc, i get the benefits in my own rights for being disabled, but if my wife went out to full time work i would lose a lot of my benefits, and i dont really wont that, what i'm asking is do you have to say on your F.L.R application you are looking for work etc, i really can take care of us both and i know i get full public funds and i still claim as a single person and yes they know she lives wiht me they added her to my claim but only pay me as a single person, any help on the work issue in what you have to say in your application would be great, Thank you

mickcant
24th June 2012, 08:12
Hello patman:Hellooo:
Welcome to the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I cannot help with your question but hopefully somone will be able to.
Mick.:)