PDA

View Full Version : Feral Scum

Dedworth
25th June 2012, 22:28
Truth about Britain’s feral youth: Small core of youngsters commit staggering 86 crimes by age 16

A tiny band of delinquents who commit around 86 crimes by the age of 16 are responsible for the majority of youth offending, according to a study.

It also found that nearly half of juvenile offences can be traced back to a small number of thugs who make up less than 4 per cent of the teenage population.

The research by Cambridge University has been hailed as a ground-breaking study into Britain’s feral youth as it suggests for the first time that it is not opportunity which makes the thief, it is morality.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163979/Truth-Britain-s-feral-youth-Small-core-youngsters-commit-staggering-86-crimes-age-16.html#ixzz1yqJ6SkZd

No problems in Singapore & Malaysia where the vermin shudder at the thought of a severe judicial thrashing

malchard888
25th June 2012, 22:47
Yes having been to Singapore I can state that its an orderly and very safe society they have there cos if u step out of line u will suffer the most unpleasaant consequences. It appears to work for them but our soft justice system is no deterrent to many of our feral youth so we could certainly learn a lesson from such countries, sadly the bleeding hearts brigade will never let it happen here.:cwm23:

Dedworth
25th June 2012, 22:48
Yes having been to Singapore I can state that its an orderly and very safe society they have there cos if u step out of line u will suffer the most unpleasaant consequences. It appears to work for them but our soft justice system is no deterrent to many of our feral youth so we could certainly learn a lesson from such countries, sadly the bleeding hearts brigade will never let it happen here.:cwm23:

That's why I've always thought we should outsource our prisons to Singapore

grahamw48
25th June 2012, 22:50
...and our justice system. :D

Iani
26th June 2012, 09:19
Castrate them!
Stop the bleeders becoming breeders. Then the next generation of criminal families will be stopped and the crime rate will come down