PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Jane Fowler
26th June 2012, 22:17
Hi,:)I am very new to this site and I am happy that finally I've found a Fil.Uk site . I am currently here in Northampton and same problem have not met any Filipinos yet?? But I'm glad we are here now,so let's start getting together shall we?:Wave:

aronbabev
26th June 2012, 22:19
Hi Jane Fowler sounds familiar your name?Have we met before in C.F.O Seminar?last 2011 Aug i think..am here in kent.

bigmarco
26th June 2012, 22:20
Hi Jane and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

alanmf1
26th June 2012, 23:00
Welcome to the forum,There are quite a few locally and not too far away.We are in Brackley about 20mins away!
Be patient and enjoy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
27th June 2012, 09:14
Hi,:)I am very new to this site and I am happy that finally I've found a Fil.Uk site . I am currently here in Northampton and same problem have not met any Filipinos yet?? But I'm glad we are here now,so let's start getting together shall we?:Wave:

:Hellooo: Hi Jane, welcome here to the forum.

I'm in Northampton too.
Seems to be quite a few folks in Northampton have found the forum recently :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th June 2012, 13:49

:iagree: it can be a bit daunting at first ... starting afresh in a strange country. However, :welcomex: to the filipino/uk forum - an excellent site for making new friends with those in a similar situation. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

-sillybilly-
27th June 2012, 21:13
Hi Jane!

WELCOME to the very friendly forum.
So where you abouts in Northampton as I just live in town.

Perhaps we can meet up one day.

Eyes O'Donnell
28th June 2012, 10:38
:meet-1: welcome to the forum :)