27th June 2012, 20:00
hello ms ana , barnstaple is just 2 hrs drive from plymouth. :Wave:

Moy
27th June 2012, 20:05
who is moi?? :)

hiya miss ana i am moy...or ross:) from plymouth:Wave:

Ann1984
27th June 2012, 20:48
helo i live also in devon i think you are 1 hour away from me.. i live in kingswear.:)

MissAna
27th June 2012, 23:29
hiya miss ana i am moy...or ross:) from plymouth:Wave:

helo i live also in devon i think you are 1 hour away from me.. i live in kingswear.:)

hello , i'm glad theres people here that live near me :Jump:.. i've been so sad because i have no friend here in barnstaple so it would be nice to have one. :rolleyes:
anyone of you has FB account?

MissAna
27th June 2012, 23:33
hello ms ana , barnstaple is just 2 hrs drive from plymouth. :Wave:

hello!!! so plymouth is just 2 hrs away. hmmm i still dont know a lot about the places in UK :NoNo: but thanks to my husband i know few... . nice to know you by the way .
i think i have 3 friends now. :icon_lol:

anyone has FB account?

Blesslady
28th June 2012, 13:21
Hello!I am from EXeter Devon not too far from you.there's a lot of filipino community here in Exeter.maybe i can tour you around. :) me and Ann will meet up again this Saturday..hope you can come to the town Centre..:)

MissAna
28th June 2012, 14:35
Hello!I am from EXeter Devon not too far from you.there's a lot of filipino community here in Exeter.maybe i can tour you around. :) me and Ann will meet up again this Saturday..hope you can come to the town Centre..:)

:Hellooo: oh i i've been to exeter already. i would love to meet up with you guys this saturday!! :Jump:
BUT i need to ask my husband first because i dont know how to drive yet :D
if ever i can come, where in exeter will you guys meet?? and what time??

for now please do keep in touch. do you have an FB account or landline?

thank you so much for the reply!! GOD BLESS

Blesslady
28th June 2012, 14:42
Really?where about's in Exeter? it would really nice if you can come and join us..but yeah I agree better ask permission to your husband :)..I do have would be nice if you could pm to me your digits so i can ring you up...your welcome :)

Ann1984
28th June 2012, 15:10
:Hellooo: oh i i've been to exeter already. i would love to meet up with you guys this saturday!! :Jump:
BUT i need to ask my husband first because i dont know how to drive yet :D
if ever i can come, where in exeter will you guys meet?? and what time??

for now please do keep in touch. do you have an FB account or landline?

thank you so much for the reply!! GOD BLESS

Wow that would be so nice... i am so excited too.. to met you both.. i can't wai now.. hehehe

Ann1984
28th June 2012, 15:12
Really?where about's in Exeter? it would really nice if you can come and join us..but yeah I agree better ask permission to your husband :)..I do have would be nice if you could pm to me your digits so i can ring you up...your welcome :)

Hi Mar!!! Go go go na... this saturday i can't wait na gyud.. ma magkita tau ulit... :Jump::D

MissAna
28th June 2012, 15:12

Wow that would be so nice... i am so excited too.. to met you both.. i can't wai now.. hehehe

PLEASE ADD ME IN FB http://www.facebook.com/analyn.rogers

super excited .. i hope ma meet ko kayo

Ann1984
28th June 2012, 15:13

Steve so excited to have our lunch in filipino restaurant.. at ako din super excited na.. charge kona ang camera ko... hehehe.. picture picture tau.. Miss Ana i wish magkita then tau para super saya.. hehehe..:):D

Ann1984
28th June 2012, 15:14

OK no problem Ana:)

Blesslady
28th June 2012, 15:14
I Added you already Miss Ana.. me and Ann1984 is already friends in fb :)..

Ann1984
28th June 2012, 15:18

Hello sis, hindi kita ma add... somehing problem eh?! it says Friend limit reached Sorry, but this person has reached the limit of maximum friends, but you are now subscribed to their public updates.

MissAna
28th June 2012, 15:24
Hello sis, hindi kita ma add... somehing problem eh?! it says Friend limit reached Sorry, but this person has reached the limit of maximum friends, but you are now subscribed to their public updates.

ohhh naabot na pala ako sa limit ng friend.:cwm24:. sorry sis.. hmm try ako mg delete ng friends. para ma add kita..nakita ko na kasi profile mo sa FB na ng subscribe ka sa akin but for now sis please keep in touch tayo dito sa forum

Ann1984
28th June 2012, 17:10
ohhh naabot na pala ako sa limit ng friend.:cwm24:. sorry sis.. hmm try ako mg delete ng friends. para ma add kita..nakita ko na kasi profile mo sa FB na ng subscribe ka sa akin but for now sis please keep in touch tayo dito sa forum

OK sis.. wait lang ako sa confirmation mo...

Take care:)

songz777
4th July 2012, 19:47
hi guys!! i'm looking for a friend near devon :Help1:
hope somebody will reply. thanks.

Hi MissAna,
well I am from South Devon, hoping to marry my girl 2013 and settle down here :)

MissAna
4th July 2012, 20:26
Hi MissAna,
well I am from South Devon, hoping to marry my girl 2013 and settle down here :)

ah so its about an hour and a half away from my place. :)
so she is still in the philippines now?

songz777
18th July 2012, 05:26
ah so its about an hour and a half away from my place. :)
so she is still in the philippines now?

Hi yes she is in CDO so 1 year before she comes here :)

MissAna
18th July 2012, 08:28
Hi yes she is in CDO so 1 year before she comes here :)

:Erm: i guess CDO means Cagayan de Oro???? i'm from Ormoc City in the Philippines :D

i hope she will come here soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
18th July 2012, 08:52
missana if your living in devon your one lucky lady because its a beautiful part of the uk .don,t worry about friends you will find them through time and then you will not feel so isolated good luck anyway.

songz777
22nd July 2012, 08:00
:Erm: i guess CDO means Cagayan de Oro???? i'm from Ormoc City in the Philippines :D

i hope she will come here soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes MissAna Cagyan De oro :) When we are married I will introduce her to some Philippina ladies so she can have a a nice chit chat :)
Take care John

kkawaen
4th August 2012, 07:08
is anyone from plymouth? + does anyone know shops that i could purchase some filipino food :) i just moved down here from london and still new on getting around