PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party 2012

malditako
28th June 2012, 19:04
Unknown to all me and some of the girls here in the forum are thinking of organizing a christmas party this year. May we know who might be interested to join? Be great to meet member here in the forum over a nice relaxing party with drinks and dancing. Suggestions are all welcome. Thanks.

stevewool
28th June 2012, 19:34
are boys invited too grace

malditako
28th June 2012, 19:36
are boys invited too grace

of course...it would be a family party for all of us :)

stevewool
28th June 2012, 19:36
a long long time ago in some far off place called another life:icon_lol:, we use to go away a griop of us for a weekend break, the main night was a xmas party night, dancing and chatting away, the days you was free to do what you wanted, but we tried to always book a place with a spa so it turned into a relaxing break, i am open for that

deeen
28th June 2012, 20:13
I would be interested, but which city were you thinking? And can we have videoke? And sisig? And SML? and... and... and....

malditako
28th June 2012, 21:22
a long long time ago in some far off place called another life:icon_lol:, we use to go away a griop of us for a weekend break, the main night was a xmas party night, dancing and chatting away, the days you was free to do what you wanted, but we tried to always book a place with a spa so it turned into a relaxing break, i am open for that

so poetic..explain further pls :icon_lol:

Steve.r
28th June 2012, 21:45
Sounds good Grace, If I am here, I will come. Not sure about a spa with Steve though :action-smiley-081:

stevewool
28th June 2012, 22:14
Not sure about a spa with Steve though :action-smiley-081:[/QUOTE]

you did not complain when we used the same shower at your place:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
28th June 2012, 22:29
hmm..very interesting what i could wear for a masks:yikes::cwm24::laugher:
btw would be nice to see you all:D:Jump:

grahamw48
28th June 2012, 22:48
I'll send you a Xmas card from the Philippines. :D

My favourite place to be that time of the year and I think I've had at least 10 there to date. :)

Hope this doesn't make anyone homesick....:cwm3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHBxyz4AEeY&feature=related