PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Visa Links to PDF

songz777
3rd July 2012, 13:46
Hi friends again,
I have been looking through forums to find details on spouse visas but some links are old and not working.
1. How much is a spouse visa? I looked at PDF but couldnt make sense of the different catorgories.
2. Do I apply for a spouse visa fro my wife when I we are married?
or Does she have to apply?
3. Can someone supply me a link to such forms PDF files so I can print it for her / send her a link.

I am glad we have 12 months to plan because honestly there are so many forms to fill in and so much to do, its enough to make a grown man cry! ;)

Bluebirdjones
3rd July 2012, 13:50

She applies ... you're the sponsor

songz777
3rd July 2012, 13:58

She applies ... you're the sponsor

Thanks for that .. i did have a thought she might have :)

Terpe
3rd July 2012, 14:09
Hi friends again,
I have been looking through forums to find details on spouse visas but some links are old and not working.
1. How much is a spouse visa? I looked at PDF but couldnt make sense of the different catorgories.
3. Can someone supply me a link to such forms PDF files so I can print it for her / send her a link.

I am glad we have 12 months to plan because honestly there are so many forms to fill in and so much to do, its enough to make a grown man cry! ;)

John, take a look here
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/36554-How-To-Apply-For-A-Spouse-Visa

Hopefully it will help you.
Of course the financial information will no longer apply after 9th July.

If there are any Forms, Tables, Checklists or other pdf's, i'd advise you to double check that they are the current versions thensave them to your PC as pdf or other format as we just don't know what will be done to the website information after July 9th.

If you find any "dead" or out of date links please let me know.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

When looking at the fees you need to look for Settlement Visa (currently £826)

Here's the latest link:-
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/aboutus/fees-spring-2012.pdf

Mrs.P
6th July 2012, 08:50
Hi, do u think it will be helpful to get an immigration advisers? My husband had a meeting with a member of a reputable immigration company in the UK few months ago. He was charged £125 for the consulation and if we choose to continue it's going to be £1500. That's even more than the fee for visa. So i was able to convince my husband rather than getting their service just save it instead, thouh the company is really good and they have the best reputation in regards with visa assistance. And this how i came accross to this site. And i had confidence, if you guys have gone this successfully why can't we? :) however, i am so nervous now especially we are near the date we plan to submit the application. questions like, do we have enough docs to convince them? are we doing it right?, .are haunting me and now that I've convinced my husband without the advisers, the burden is on me.

I hope everything goes well and with you guys helping out! I'm staying positive.

Anyways, here is the list of documents we plan to submit in accordance with UKBA requirements. Suggestions are open :)

1. 2 recent passport photographs and your passport

2. evidence of your age and your partner's age
(BIRTH CERTIFICATE)

3. your marriage or civil partnership certificate
(MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE NSO copied)(CIVIL REGISTRAR copy)

4. evidence that you were both free to marry or enter your civil partnership, if either of you was previously married or in a civil partnership
(CNI/CENOMAR CERTIFICATE)

5. evidence that you have met
(PHOTOS TOGETHER & WITH FAMILIES AND RELATIVES)
(TRAVEL DOCUMENTS)

6. Evidence of relationship
(SMS/iMESSAGES, EMAILS, LOVE LETTERS, CARDS, CHATS, OTHER MESSAGES FROM MOBILE APPLICATIONS)

7. evidence of your English language ability
(ENGLISH EXAM)

8. evidence that you can can maintain yourselves and any dependents adequately without needing public funds
(HUSBAND’S BANK STATEMENT)
(LETTER FROM HIS BANK)
(Certificate of Employment if Possible salary is mentioned)
(In-laws’ bank statements with a letter, although not needed because i believe my husband’s salary is enough for him to support me, however it may help with the application)

9. evidence of your accommodation
(my husband plans to get a company to survey the house and as per him it is recognized by the UKBA)
(MORTGAGE TITLE such as deed etc)
(LETTER FROM MY FATHER-IN-LAW AS HE IS THE LAND OWNER)

10. Other supporting documents may include
(Im a full time IT student but have previously worked as a call center agent (Certificate of Employments)AS TO PROOF THE EMPLOYABILITY)
(A record from my school registrar or school director confirming i will be included in the tentative list to graduate)
(My resume ( we think this can help))