PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you!

drt4
5th July 2012, 19:55
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while now without posting...
Anyway, my wife's visa was granted today. :-D So smiles all round!
Thank you everyone who has provided information, answered questions and posted tips on this board, the information you provided has been priceless! We can now look forward to starting our married life together properly.

Daniel and Sheryl. :-D

lastlid
5th July 2012, 19:57
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
5th July 2012, 20:02
Very well done to you both Daniel and Sheryl :xxgrinning--00xx3:
And many congratulations:Jump::Jump:
You made it !!

Hope you'll continue to pop in and make some posts to share your experiences and help those who are still on their immigration journey.
Personal experiences are priceless.
I'm sure you know by now what a friendly bunch we are :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy you new life together :)

Dedworth
5th July 2012, 20:10
Well done drt4 :appl:

It's very decent of you (unlike some) to appreciate the efforts of the "experts" on here who spend a lot of time & effort posting advice on immigration/marriage/visa/settlement

We never had to go through any of it as my Mrs was already working and ILR'd here but I've seen on this forum what a complicated, tedious, long winded and frustrating process it is. Good luck

Terpe
5th July 2012, 20:27
Well done drt4 :appl:

It's very decent of you (unlike some) to appreciate the efforts of the "experts" on here who spend a lot of time & effort posting advice on immigration/marriage/visa/settlement

We never had to go through any of it as my Mrs was already working and ILR'd here but I've seen on this forum what a complicated, tedious, long winded and frustrating process it is. Good luck

:iagree:
well said Ded:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
5th July 2012, 20:30
Congrats to you both!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
5th July 2012, 20:50
Congratulations :Jump:

myliitlehaven07
5th July 2012, 21:21
:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

songz777
5th July 2012, 21:28
Thank you everyone who has provided information, answered questions and posted tips on this board, the information you provided has been priceless! We can now look forward to starting our married life together properly.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: thats great news, and we love to heart good news about couples over coming all the hurdles and paper work and at last getting married, :)

grahamw48
5th July 2012, 21:36
Well done and congrats. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
5th July 2012, 21:55
Thats great news all the best to both of you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
6th July 2012, 20:00
Great news and good luck to both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

prime
7th July 2012, 05:55
congratz:)

Marie
7th July 2012, 09:24
Congratulations.....

melovesengland
7th July 2012, 11:19
Congratulations! :Jump::Jump:

readingram
7th July 2012, 15:13
congratulations. I was also a lurker until my fiance got her visa, this site was a brilliant source of information for us. I suppose i should make a donation :) Its a great feeling, i hope you will both be very happy. My fiance arrives on 28th July. Very excited :) As good as Skype is, i'll be glad when we dont have to use it.

Arthur Little
9th July 2012, 11:07

:meet-1: Congratulations, Daniel & Sheryl. :welcomex: to this friendly and informative site, :68711_thanx: for sharing your experiences with us ... and our very best wishes for your future happiness. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th July 2012, 11:57
I suppose i should make a donation :)

:anerikke: ... every little helps! ;)